Thursday, September 30, 2004

~I love you baby, if that is quite all rite~

haha, finsihed Mcing the Orientation Night last night!
sold out tickets over 1000 tickets sold out, and yup a lot of illegal entries came along.
the attration really was because WONG YI DA was performing in our show, a singaporean, taiwanese based singer, one of the most promising new singer in the chinese Music Industry this year.(tell u guys more later)

and hahah, yes i'm glad its over! and yes, i personally felt really happy this time bout it. With my performance and also the whole atmosphere of the whole night was much more "relaxing and more warm" as compared to last semester.
( i was also one of the mc for last sem), maybe its all about the first time, and the second time, i was more "adapted" to it .
eneweis, thank all of ya for ur prayers! really do appreciate it.

Enewei, Rachel won teh Ms. INTI crown! hahaha,
was practically supporting her and other sabahan contestents " just a lil" bit more than the rest.
but yaaaa!!! SABAH !!!!! (rachel's sabahan too!)
Mr. INTI was won by Paris, from Hong Kong. (unique huh?)

the night before, we practised till like 3am, yup, dead tired!
then the next day, 3hrs before the show, they called me up and told me one of the mc wouldnt be doing it! and they wondered if i could take up all his parts.
came as a shock, tell ya the truth, was beginning to feel nervous, yup....reeeel nervous.
but told em i would do it.
so that's why guys, to answer all ur questions, i'm on the stage, more often than the other 2 mcs.
by the way, shawn and Nazrine, you guys did awesum!
great job and effort, learnt a lot from u guys. U guys really are blessings!
God bless

there were a lot of times that we had to drag the show, during the intervals of each performances and shows, hahah, yup, all last minute calls.
but praise God for the crowd. The crowd were awesome this semester! they played along, with some , well most of my stuuupid games and jokes! hahaha
really enjoyed them.
there was this one time, after one of the performance, the prog coordinator, told us right before we went out to drag it.
and i told shawn to challenge me to sing a song!
so shawn went:
"so bernard, since u think ur so smart, why dont you sing us a song?",
"do you guys wanna hear bernard sing? " he asked th crowd.
and suddenly, the crowd went " YYEEESSSS!!!!"
seriously, i knew ppl would say yes, but the eagerness and the volume for the crowd was thundering!
hahah....i played on, "u sure you want to hear me sing?", i asked.
"YYYEEESSSS!!!" , this time, they were louder.
i asked and teased them a lil longer, after a while...they were on the bait. (which we wanted)
(Thank God they said yes, if not, i also dunno wat to do!)
"ok larrr, uncle bernard sing u a song"
one of the crowd shouted "hey, dont sing NEGARAKU ok?"
*laughter*
and i went, " This song has a really special meaning me since i was young,...and here it goess.."
...the crowd went silent...
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Bir...", i sang.
hahahaha, u can guess the reaction of the crowd, they BOOD and laughed! hahaha,
one fella threw a ticket at the stage, i exaggerated the whole scene...*loved that part*
hahah, the sound of laughter of a thousand ppl really is somthing you would enjoyed, it was ...warm!
after that i started singing ,
" youre just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you..."
the audience started clapping to the beat. and before chorus , everyone went,
" ta da ta da ta da da ter, der ta da ta da..." THEN...EVERYONE SANG!
" I LOVE YOU BABY, IF THAT IS QUITE ALL RIGHT..."
(just in case you have no idea what of the song, its called "cant take my eyes off of you")
hahahah, loved that scence, enjoyed it really much.
and we went on with the show.


the crowd was awesome the whole night, really participative. enjoyed and really thank them for thier input, and reactions...hahah

Besides the Ms INTI and Mr. INTI Award, it was the Wong Yi Da performace that was also the highlight of the show last night.
well, first of all, hehe..he was late, so I had to drag the thingy again. hahaha, wanna thank the crowd for participating in my 10 minutes nonsense jokes, and also 2 volunteer from the crowd for coming up to the stage with me and played! hahah, thanks guys!
well, one of the most promising and talented new comer in the chinese music industry in Asia this year. also the junior of Stephanie Sun yen Zi..so yup, he's got wat it takes!
thought he was just good at tapes and cds.
BUT whouw!!! His LIVE performace was just as good! really professional!
the crowd enjoyed him ...so did I!
*go n check his songs out*

Really just wanna take this oppurtunity to thank firstly ; My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, for always being there for me, for shaping me, for guiding me, for loving me, and being the refuge and my defense, my counsellor, and my Dad!
He is the author of my life, my source, in Him i find purpose!
there will be no accomplishment without him.

also, Social Board, for really giving me this oppurtunity again to do this, for beleiving in me, for encouraging me, and allowing me this great oppurtunity again to learn.
and the oppurtunity to work with Professional Mc's of Celebrities (Wong Yi Da), wow...really!Thanks Guys from a humble and yet a greatful heart!

of course my family, My mum. For Loving me! Love ya mum!
you too Belinda!

of course, my friends, from class, not from class, and the crowd, for being patient with me and my crap! hahah, u guys made the night sooo *sweet*

went and watch a movie with the 38 grp today! hahah, "New Police Story" by Jacky Chan. Not bad Not bad.
A 7 outa 10.

ROONEY mania!
the quest continues!

oh, will be heading up to Penang Tomorrow for the Life Saving Competition.
Do pray for safe journey ey?
thanks guys! u guys rock!

God bless








No comments: