Wednesday, September 15, 2004

rainning!!

It has been raining heavily here for 75% of the day here.
i'm loving it. Just finished washing my clothes, and realised that wow! Thank God Mum really trained my hard when i was younger. All these stuff aint that hard after all.

Happy Bithday Pao lin. You too Chui Lin!!
yeah, sorry for writting it down yesterday...kekek
thanks for always being a blessing! hahah.
For being true and being supportive!
May the Lord Continue to Bless you, in the things that you do, the things you wanna do, and on on the possible things you are going to do!
hehehe...

thanks Bj for helping round with the pic thingy.
i knw what to do dee. But the web page of m setting just wouldnt load completely, dunno wats wrong with the connection here. will try soon. Thanks mate!

And John! hahaha, i wasnt exaggerating when i say i dunt simply add ppl into my Friendster list EVENthough i have 421 friends.
Guys, you see....*ahem*, i'm sorry, but i dunt have the habit of adding new ppl into my list just after they say they wanna be my friends. i do wanna make friends, but by just adding them into your list doesnt necessarily makes them one!
its usually harder for me if i have no idea who the other person is.
i dont see the point of adding ppl into my list all for the sake of no.'s, and at the end of the day, the ppl on your lists are merely just links..nothing more!
wouldnt want that.
Praying for your hands John!

went to our christian fellowhip today. Thanks to Karen, hahah, i acctually have forgotten bout it.
it was the first meeting, not an official one, but just one that gathered all the existing fellowship members, just fiddling around, time of worship, and just a slight introduction.
Alwyn's the president!! yaaaa! Go SABAH!!!
an wer sticking back to the same theme as last semester.
"Touching Heaven Changing Earth"

see, the thing is, every semester they change the theme, and each semester lasts only for 4 months tops. and the thing is, i was just wondering that can we really acheive THREE different OBjective in a year? Is it really necessary? Is it healthy?
hrmm...was talking to alwyn and the others bout it..(didnt knew that He was gonna be president then) , well, at least they've taken it into consideration.
hahah,
well, had this talk with Ying Fui when i was back in kk, and it was really an eventful time spent. ( well, spending time with him has always been eventful)
this fella is one of the major influence in my life, when i was waaaayyy younger, back in the teenage years! hahah
but really, He really talked to me, spent time with me, got me straighten out. Believed in me, and prayed for me!
enewei, he was challenging me to give more to the campus fellowship, asked me to broaden 'my' prespective.
will do will do!

it is through Ying Fui and other important people in my life, (u.wk & see meng, dee and tom, a.elizabeth, a.nancy, u. David Voon, A.tiok Hwa, u.chin hoe & a.sook fern, U.Foo & Mrs.Foo....etc etc), that make me know that God reallyDO LOVE ME!
sending so many people to help me, to guide me, all these years, teachinng me, disciplining me, makes me just stand in awe!
Thank YOu LORD, for Lovin me, for sending so many people into my life, to bless me, to teach me! Thank you for never leavingme alone, Thank You for shaping me into someone of your image!
really couldnt have gone this far without HIM!
Thank you Lord!

The Life Saving Socerty asked me the other day wether i was interested in joining a team to Penang early next month, to represent the college, to a life saving competition.
told them i will give them a reply soon after i talk to mum.
Met up with them today, and told them i havent talked to my mum.

To my suprise, one of the ladies asked, "why do you have to ask your mum? dunneeed ma!...she wont knw wat."
was pretty shocked by her remark.
Firstly, in my mind, why wouldnt you ask for permission? your not gonna go rob the back right? she said, "your old enough to make you own decision". True, but it doesnt mean that you have the responsibility to make one wihtout consulting your parents. Besides, they're still paying for your school fees...*hrmm~~*
and besides, they deserve to knw where you are! what is to happen to them if sunthing DO go wrong?
call me Paranoid. But lets turn the characters around, if you're the parent. seriously, wouldnt YOU want your children to tell you that they are going to Penang? instead of making you think that they are in the house planting flowers?
*i just dunt understand ppl nowadays*
no offense gurl~

Mum called!
hahah, yeah, talked to her bout the penang trip, she said that it was ok.
asked to go swimming everyday! asked me to stop playing futsal!
arrgghhh!!! hahahah.. mothers!
dunt you just LUURVVEEE them.
told me grandma called and complain how come i never called her!
oops!!
kekeke..will do will do!
sorry grandma! i still love you!


saw this from Isabel and Nadia's postings.
Farny larrr....
just thought of doing it...kekek

1.Your full name:
Bernard Hiew Vun Poh

2. What friends call you:
Bernard

3. What your boyfriend/girlfriend calls you:
dunt have one

4. What's a name you once wished you'd rather have?:
always liked my name. but if i had a bro, he could be called benjamin! lurve that name.

5. What is the ugliest name you can think of?:
Ursula (ur mean Nadia!!)

7. If there was a song about you, what would it be called?:
"The lone ranger" hahahaha

8. What would you name your kids?
Guy : Cameron
Gurls: Chloe

9. What would you name a ship you built?:
if...erm.... Alice

10. If you wrote a book, what would it be called?:
"Dating for dating sakes" or..." why do Dogs Bark?"

11. Thrown up in public?:
cant recall

12. Eaten or drank anything spoiled?:
yup..think it was spoilt milk

13. Had a rip in your pants you didn't know about?
dunt think i knew bout it then.

14. Tripped while checking someone out?:
Nope. Usually i just stop walking and stare! kekeke ( mum thought me well)

15. Had to pay for something you broke?:
nope

16. Nearly drowned?:
i was 8 years old. all my family members were in the pool, i was in the baby pool.
got exited. called "uncle Pat ( my uncle Patrick)" , held out my arms to the sky, ran towards him, ( he was inside the pool) ....i sank like titanic!

17. Passed out?:
yup. i was 9, dad brought me to a friends party. they were drinking Xo, some of his dudes asked me to drink it....took some sips.....went doink! ON da ground!!
hahaha...mum wasnt really happy that whole week!
hahahahah

18. Had a crush on somebody:
yup!
19. Been stuck in the rain?:
nope
20. Been attacked by an animal?:
there was this cat, my neighbour owned, she came into the house, holding a cat, and threw it on me , it scratched me, freaked me out. i think i started hating cats then. oh, yeah, her too!

21. Caught people kissing?:
well, witness really. didnt knew it was a crime.

22. Fallen asleep while driving?:
yup once...went up the side of the road on jln lintas.

23. Felt attracted to someone of the same sex?
NO!!!
24. Actually slipped on a banana peel?:
i've slipped, but not on those.

25. Made a wish that came true?:
cant remember. dunt realy wish, usually pray for it! HE makes all things possible!

26. Da gal/guy dat u like.. don't like u:
well, too bad for her, she missed her chance!
hahah.. nolarrr...i beleive everybody has the right to say no. just get over it.

27. Somebody was about to steal your car?:
well. you cant acctually send him/her to jail for that. i say, wait till he/she does it,then call the cops..Baru lah she/he kena.

28. You wake up with a billion spiders crawling all over you and your bed?:
reamain calm and say: "you have the right to remain silent, anyhthing you say..."
hahaha..nah, just wake up and just kill all of them!

29. You farted while giving a persuasive speech in class?:
they would never knw that it was me! kekeke

30. The person u like.. farted in front of u:
if i found out that it was her, she aint that smart after all.
coz theres a way of 'superminimize' the detection.

31. You have three wishes?:

1. Evetone i love to come to knw the Lord. ( its the best present i could ever give)
2. To knw HIs specific purpose for my life
3. 10 more wishes

32. The government allowed you to choose one thing to be made illegal and one thing to be legalized?:
Legal: Sharing the Word to Muslims. ( In Malaysia)
Illegal : smoking!

33. Britney Spears was at your front door asking for jumper cables?:
take a pic with her, and ask her what is it that she really wants.

34. You have a time machine?:
go back to when moses parted the red sea! awesum!!!!

35. Find the cure for cancer or the cure for aids?:
cancer! coz Aids can be stopped wiht effect! Abstinence!

36. Have the power to fly, or the power to telepathy?:
telepathy

37. Have the power to see the future, or the power to record your dreams?:
see the future

38. Be really skinny, or really fat?
skinny

39. Be lost in a forest, or stuck in a box?:
hrmm.....Lost in forest. at least i'm not stuck there.

40. Be in a drama movie, or a comedy?:
COMEDY
41. Have your birthday on Christmas Day, or on February 29th?:
Christmas
42. Live in South Pole or North Pole?:
South..nearer to home! kekek

43. Be on a plane or a train?:
plane

44. Snow board or hang glide:
snowboard, coz i dunt knw wats hang gliding...( anyone?)

45. Be a ninja or a pirate?:
Ninja

[Dream Guy/Gal]
46. Musician/Athletic:athletic
47. Muscular/Slim: slim
48. Romantic/Humorous: humorous

fun/!
God Bless

No comments: