Tuesday, July 05, 2005

First Day of work!!

First day of work!!!!
Arrrrgghhh~
Woke up at 6.30am, thank God for a nice housemate, opted to drive me out to Lrt station..so saved up 10 minutes of walking time, and 5litres of sweat!
Hahah…nahh, its not THAT BAD!

But yeah, enwei, so, its like that for everyday larr, I guess for the time being…so its wake up at 6.30am, go brush teeth, take a bath. (yup mum, no hot water,…but I could take it, considering that my room’s kinda warm….hehe)
So, after all pepped up, leave da hse at 7am. Walk walk walk…to lrt station, then it’s a 20 min ride. Then wait a while for da bus to come…then its another 15 min to da office.
So…enewei, back to da story…was in already at about 8am. (work starts at 8:30am)
So, waited, and we had orientation!
Then one by one, all 14 of the new recruits came in….couldnt stand the quitness, and started talking…
Met this dude Zubin, whos ¾ Chinese, and da rest Indian, kinda cool fella, check this out, born in India, grew up everywhere, spent most time in Holland, since 5, been studying in international schools, and was just recently in Britan, for his degree. And yup, hes got a pretty nice british slang!
Haha

Enwei, met up with other peeps as well,
Enwei, orientation was almost for the whole day. Which was fine with me.
At the end of it, they took us around da office block. Oh yeah, only KPMG Malaysia, owns the whole office building. Kinda proud bout it too!
Haha

Enweei, so as I went into my department, oh, wer given this tag thingy, and ur required to *beep* it for doors to get open. Cool eyy?
Hehe
Enwei, have a cubical of my own. The whole table was empty, so the whole floor is in da same department, and erm…theres around 70 peeps on this particular floor.
Hehe..
Well, count myself blessed, coz the last person, we dropped off after the tour, when we dropped him into his department, I TELL YOU!!!
You can feel the “BOREDOME, OLDDD” ATMOSPHERE ALL AROUND YA!
For a moment there, was sooo petrified, that my department would be like that as well.
But hahah, NOT SO!
Haha, got a lot of young faces around, still, im still youngest! (happy nya)
So, for the next two hours, was asked to sit around, since my manager wasn’t around and nobody knew wat I was suppose to do…
So I SAT THERE!!! For twoo hrs…
Then picked up a taxation book and started reading… I HAVE NOOO IDEA WAT I WAS READING FOR TWO FREAKING HOURS!!
Hahah… well, maybe just a lil. But im supersure, you would have nooo idea man~
Haha

Then went back home. Took was walking, then suddenly began to feel sad.
I mean, wasn’t that I was doing anything hard or stressed out or sumthin..but its just that, .. I dunno. So ate alone, went back to da house. Then there, I opend the door to my room. It was empty! Just my bed, and table, and my bags…and suddenly, I felt sooo alone!
Was REALLY SADDENING. It’s the first time I felt this. I mean, not even when I went to college.
But yeah, suddenly, I was sooooooo sad, and then tears started filling my eyes. Began smsing, told some friends wat was happening, at least somebody knw that I was sad larr.
Haihhh.. it was really confusing. Really pathetic, but at the same time…REALLY SAD!

I guess, it’s the fact dat for the first time, ive gotta really deal with things alone. Even when going over to college, it was never bad,coz I went with friends, and always having friends around. But yea….
But yeah, after all it’s the first day larr, so we shall see wats happening tomolo.
Then vanny called, after getting my sms. Mana tahu, she was crying as well, *kasihan*
Dunt worry gurl, praying for ya!
Dunt give up ya~
(suddenly, I felt that I Wasn’t that BAD after all)
Hehe, now in da midst of planning of how I should fill my time on Saturdays..
Seesh, who am I gonna hang out with arr??!!
Any ideas?

Hehe, then spent some time praying bout my life, for mum, and for vanny as well *wink wink*
Hehe, and yea, was reading that , our life doesn’t end on earth, and the things that we hold on to might not be eternal,
things that we see are not eternal, but things that we don’t see, are”

Ooohhhh, was thinking and praying bout it. And really does make sense to me, it really depends on how a person perceive things. The degree of how much it affects us is only proportionate to how much we ‘hold’ on to it.
Cool eyy?

Oh, yeah, I have officially paid to go for INTIBALL!!
Hahah, went with vanny as my partner (mum, it was last minute! ) hehe,
But this partner also one kind one, keep on walking around da place, dunt event ell me where she is going, so there I was running around the ballroom, looking for the lost partner!
Seeessshhh!!
Hahah, but enewei, really enjoyed myself, not bout the program, but with friends, and we took loads of pics.
Mum agreed for me to tailor my blazer. It looked soooo good!
Never felt handsomer!
THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME SOOOO BEAUUUTIIIFULLLL!
HEHEH

7 comments:

EADotCom said...

Wowzers Bernard! Thx 4sharin openly. Chek out http://www.thehingeblogs.blogspot.com. Ummm Can I put ur link on my site? Aunt E

Bryan Limus said...

hey bro..you;'re not alone in this..imagine i felt like dat when i finished college..man no one around for me..haha..was a troubling time..had to really depend on myself..well..life goes on bro..give me a buzz when u need someone to hang out with..

thewonghome said...

aiyaa.. you may be alone but not lonely la..

some friends actually remember you but u never reply sms wan!!

how?? ;-)

so, when u boring2, go thewonghome.blogspot.com la and find out wat bn happening!

hehehe...

take care bro!

thewonghome said...

aiyaa.. you may be alone but not lonely la..

some friends actually remember you but u never reply sms wan!!

how?? ;-)

so, when u boring2, go thewonghome.blogspot.com la and find out wat bn happening!

hehehe...

take care bro!

thewonghome said...

aiyaa.. you may be alone but not lonely la..

some friends actually remember you but u never reply sms wan!!

how?? ;-)

so, when u boring2, go thewonghome.blogspot.com la and find out wat bn happening!

hehehe...

take care bro!

thewonghome said...

aiyaa.. you may be alone but not lonely la..

some friends actually remember you but u never reply sms wan!!

how?? ;-)

so, when u boring2, go thewonghome.blogspot.com la and find out wat bn happening!

hehehe...

take care bro! remember, HE will never leave you nor forsake you!

thewonghome said...

ehh!! sorry abt the multiple posting! hehehe... I keep clicking & clicking the LOGIN & PUBLISH button without realising that actually my PC was slow! hahahaharr...!

bah, u delete lah d previous two. the third one is the right one... kekekekkeke.... ;-p

(this time I make sure I press the button 1 time oni! LOL)