Wednesday, August 17, 2005

going to jb

so, its confirmed that i will be heading to jb this weekend!
haha, well, sunday night.
flying over with my manager, and work commence on monday!
hahah, excited!
well, not really, but pray that it would be learning loads of stuff
hah

will be staying in a hotel!
and wer gonna be flying over, coming back to kayelle on thursday evening.
will be having a room to myself!
hahah..feel so...erm...cool!
haha, well, after all its all work.
i think i prefer outstation works better, coz all things are gonna be paid!
haha
oh well, shall see where it goes.

and as a starter, they will be drinking a lot, as i have heard.
dunt knw how to drink.
takkan larr,i follow them to nightclubs and then sit down there..and wait right.
so much for "entertaining" customers!
haha

called Leejar and shes making sure i can go and get my DVD'S!!
hahah
thank yuuuu!!

talking bout drinking, the department have decided to throw us a party this coming friday night, giving us a buffet dinner in Eastin Hotel, and then right after , drinks at Rush Pub!
haha,
was thinking whether i should go.
it didnt take long for me to decide, since im a junior, takkan larr im gonna play the "unsociable" part.
just pray that i dunt get drunk!
and i PRAY HARDER THAT I DUNT HAVE TO DANCE ! PWEEEZZ DUNT MAKE ME DANCE!!
haha

heres some pics to share!
haha




Helping Desmond and Ahjut with thier tables! ...haha,think they really need my help eyy?






dunt ask me!! its not my fault larr!


like the shades? hah, its vanny's cool eyy??


been doing that alot lately!! haha!!

No comments: