Monday, September 26, 2005

MTV baby!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL THOSE WHO CALLED, AND THOSE WHO DIDN’T BUT SENT SMS, AND TO THOSE WHO SENT MESSAGES, AND THOSE WHO PRAYES, THOSE YANG DIDN’T DO ANYHTING…AND THOSE ….WHO FOROTTEN!! HAHhahahahah…

Yeap! Im still alive.
The two days of mtv treatment didn’t blind me!!
Hahah, am kinda insensitive to the camera already.

So, it was two days of Tiring, Interesting, and most importantly FUN filled two days!
Hahha, learnt so much.
Well, it was both days of 8.30 and 7.30 am mornings, and its like 12 hrs straight! Hahaha
Yeap!

And we were cammed the whole time! Talk about being paranoid.
But yeah, so, met up with da rest of da 4 dudes.
To my amazement, the 5 finalist are filled by 3 dudes, and 2 duddetes!
Well, that means 3 guys and 2 gurls!

Lets start off with da gurls.
Deena – Half Chinese, Quarter Saudi, and Quarter Bulgarian. She’s studying speech therapy! She really speaks superproperly!!
Temily- Half Chinese, Half Indian! ( Chindian) and my gosh!! Shes only 15!!!! Haha, it took me 9 guess to nail that!! Haha, and I got it ahead of everybody else, they took around 14 guesses! haha

Da dudes
Naz – The most senior of all of us. Wunt reveal his age, watch him do it when its on air.
Was the previous host of Disney Channel.
We were like this dude! looks familiar. I nearly went and hugged him when he told me, that he was the host of Disney show!!
Hahah

Aiman – Doesn’t look like a malay at all. He looks like a friend of mine in Australia, Ethan, but enewie, hes super retro, supersmooth, took a semester off, and working as a dance choreographer now with Limkokwing. ( and you knw wat they say with dudes who can dance!~??)
Hahah

So, yeah, im the only pure bred CHINESE!! Wuha!!!

But we got along really well, just having fun and chit chatting around!
Hahaha, and yes, got some dance moves from Aiman! ( Thank yuuu!!!)
Hahah

Well, we went to ASTRO first, so, yes, will be featured in october’s I think its going to be on the Astro guide book! Haha

And then there was Berita Harian, then Kosmo mag.
Did interviews.
And the cool thing is we had to change for all these shoots.
Haha, fun!
Haha.

We had these group of ppl from mtv following us around, telling us what to do.
And yeah. Cool.

I guess the coolest thing was when we were in TIMES Square, we just go into Levi’s and was given the order to pick up 3 tops and 2 jeans , whichever we want, and yeah, and it will be ours!
Hahah…yeap!
So, we DID larr!
Hahah
Levi’s was sponsor for this whole thing, so yeah, we were to wear levis, but also have to jaga which one we pick.
Haha, Aiman and Naz went for the leather jacket terus, and I went for the limited edition Jeans, hahah, mana tahu, they said cannot !!
Hahha
Seeshh! , I was just imagining myself in leather jacket and leather pants!
Yuck!!
Hahaha


The next day was much more tiring.
Thank you james for the guitar!!
We were suppose to do our profile shoot, and do sumthing**
Secret!! You see it on MTV larr!
They are editing it now, and is planned to be on air on the 3rd of oct!

Sorry JENN, don’t sit there on Tuesday and wait..!!
But it was sweet of you to record it for me!!
Hugzz!! Hahah
Nanti balik, boleh kasih kau makan ngau charp okehh?? Hahaha

And the cool stuff is that, they choose different locations for each of the finalist.
Hahah, mine was in this chinky Chinese restaurant inside Hilton hotel, and Aiman ones was in the club!! Supercool~
And deena in the lounge, and its cool, coz they based it on each of our characteristics!
So, I was asking ANN from mtv why mine was in here,…she looked, and said.
COZ UR CHINESE LARR! HAHAHAHA

And just to keep you prepared, that I was swimming for a scene.
Haha, they were recording the whole thing. Hope they dunt edit it to like me slow-mo, taking off my swimming trunks, and shaking water off my hair, while taking off my goggles!! Hahah….

*imagine this, me slow mo taking off my levi’s jeans , with “ unchained melody background music” , then slow mo swimming, then me, rising up from water, then from the pool , then the camera zooming to my bod, with water pouring slowly from my face to my chest, to my “ 6 IN 1” abs….and then….*ahem*

Nevermind!
Seesh, then ill be definitely skinned by my mum!

But seriously, just to tell you first, they are doing the editing, I DIDN’T, I REPEAT, I DIDN’T suggest the above to them. So IF it comes out like that, please dunt ask me why I did it, coz I just swam okay?? ~

Hahah…

So NOTICES

1 . VOTING STARTS 3RD OCT till 22nd OCT
2. THE VIDEO WILL BE SCHEDULED ON AIR, AT MTV ASIA ON 3RD OCT!
3. HOT MAGAZINE, NEXT ISSUE
4. RED FM LIVE INTERVIEW LINING UP
5. ASTRO GUIDEBOOK OCTOBER SESSION
6. BERITA HARIAN …DUNNO WHEN~
7. KOSMO OCTOBER ALSO…hahah

Seesh, I think need to make some calls dee
Hahah
To find out more…

Show you da pics some other time kay?? Sorry! (have loads of work today)

God Bless

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowzers datz SO COOL.
especially the levi's.
they actualyl ORDER u to take.
haha.

Anonymous said...

yeah..it's sound cool tat wat u hav done last weekends..reali think tat u like "wakil" d chinese to join tat MTV VJ competition..but is such a pity tat my house din hav MTV channel n yet in kl now..cant c u in d tv..SAD SAD DY~~~~!!!
oh ya..remember to info me how to vote u through using sms ya..so tat i can giv u my fully support..
Remember to take care urself n keep in touch ya..C u around wor~~!!!( ^@^ )

From : --yEe Pe|--

Anonymous said...

i swear i love muh levis to bits. hahahah they are like the most comfortable jeans ever. really. ahhaha i live on levis. yes yes, and when im back this time rd, im gonna get another pair of levis. i love the 593 series. super super low.

anyway, sounds like ure having great fun hey! 53 more days' baby. woot!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome dude!!You got that thing goin man!!Cheers on your VJ journey...

haha...i guess you wont remember me since it is so long ago ever since i met you back at school...will be the anonymous user..

Anonymous said...

haha..

Naz is 27 yrs old