Thursday, September 08, 2005

Thank you Lord!

Hey.
yeap. just wanted to Praise God for really taking care of me all this while.
ALL THESE WHILE , keeping me with guud friends.. and it was cool.
and especially with this job.

so, i graduated in April, and spent two months holidaying with 38 group, and spent some time back home with mum, which i treasure most now!
without a moment began to search for any job.
just after 2 months, decided to do so, so i made several calls, and sent emails, over to just several companies i had in mind, prayed over it. and waited.
a week later, THE COMPANY im working with now KPMG, called, up and asked me to go for an interview.
went for the interview, in one session, and Praise God, got the job on the spot!!
You may beg to differ, but i choose to Give all Glory to GOD!!
Thank YOu Jesus!

well, life now, is well "more"
hahh, its still late nights, but at least no more weekend works,
so i have some time for myself, and also ...yeah, just myself! (hahha,need to work on that one)
haha

enwei,
yeah! Thank you Jesus.

came across this just now.
hahah, sumtimes we wonder bout woman, and heres just one of the things, that really does depicts my wonders on the BEST creation HE has made - A WOMAN!!!

"I know I'm not going to understand women. I'll never understand how you
can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair
out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider."
haha

"prepaared" myself, and watched "a lot like love" acted by Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet yesterday night.
Jennifer Pederson and Jasmine was asking me to watch it..
so, i did. was feeling lovey dovey, and i watched the dvd which i bought half a year ago.. only found the right momentum to wach it last nite.
hahah.
ended up sobbing !!!
NO I DID NOT CRYYYY!!!! ( dunt do it Jen!!)
hahah, ashton's character sounded really familiar to me..
haha, well, not taht im gonna change a lot of things just bcoz of the movie, but it did reminded me to look at the bigger picture!

~wanna "keep my ducks in line/a row" ~
watch the movie...then tell me wat you think?



as i was telling Jennifer, am loving the "IF YOU Leave ME now " song by chicago now!!
asking James to download the song for meee...
now this song will always remind me of you Jen.
hahah

No comments: