Friday, December 09, 2005

Im a raisin!!

Been so busy lately, been working all week till 12 sumthin everyday! Arrr..!! Coz we’ve been having training from 8am to 5pm everyday, and coz the work couldn’t be passed to anyone, so I had to stay back everyday to do it.!! And finally its all done!!

Super sucked up in my work. Well, on the lighter note, im turning into a raisin now! Haha, = DRY but still really sweeet inside! Haha
But thank God, that its all done today, haha! yeap

Bought the HOT magazine the other day, and yeap, there was a report of it ! haha
Not everyday that I get to be on the magazine. Haha, but yeah, at least its there. Justin was there too, when I bought it. And he was all up with the “ Its allrite, Its allrite now” thing!! And *pat pat my back*
Sucker! Hahah

Well at least in the article Aiman thought that I was going to win it! Haha
So, that was comforting! Haha

Well, gonna do my Christmas shopping tomorrow, and then maybe get to watch Narnia tomorrow night. Cindy called and asked that we go clubbing tonight, coz Ching Yi is leaving tomorrow. Dunt think I can make it tonight, I dunt think I can even make it to cell if we are having one that needs us to sit down and talk! Haha
But thank God, wer just chilling and having dinner tonight.
So that’s good.! Haha

Oh well, shall wat Cindy says tonight. At least Joni and Mart is watching it tomorrow.
Well on the brighter note as well, im going to BANGKOK in FEB together with Mum, Belinda and Grandma! Haha, yeah, thanks to AIRASIA, im only paying rm75 for the tickets! Haha Praise God!
Well, besides that, Belinda is staying back in KL, and she wanted to go Singapore, and wanted me to teman her there. Hrmmm *still thinking bout it*












Hahah, it says-

Question- Who did you think was gonna win?

Aiman’s answer- “You know we’re all out there because we are talented and one of my biggest challenges was actually to overcome my own nervousness. I didn’t really care if I lost. It was more important that I felt that I actually did well. But a lot of people have asked me this and I’ve always said that it was going to be Bernard”

WOHOOO!! Thank you Aiman!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freak... I was straining my eyes berabis trying to read the picture... Baru i scroll down to see that u wrote it down.... lol

VaL Kay said...

Seems interesting >)