Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wuhoooo

Yes im back in Kl. And yes I dunt update or check my messages especially when I head back there. Haha, well, to make it simple, I just didn’t have time!
Hahahah, no larr, its not that bad, but yeh, maybe coz im just sick of the slow connection back home.

But nevertheless, im back in KL after 9 days of KK! These 9 days seemed a lil long for me, I dunno, maybe coz there were a lot of things to do. Was telling mum that I am actually am more tired when I was in KK than I was in Kl, maybe coz there are more things to do (rush to do) in a limited time. And yeh, also adding the fact that im getting old, and I need to rest more! HEY! ITS MY HOLIDAY ohhkayyy??
Yes, sorry that I didn’t get to meet up some of you, and for those who did! Haha, you should appreciate it! Keke….

Well, besides the house visittings and bountiful amount of dinners, which made me add a lil meat around my chin, I realized that I spent most of my time with none other than my mum. Haha, someone was just telling me the other day that I gotta spend less time with my mum, and gotta start being a man, and stop being always around mum! I THINK ITS BULLISH!! I think the only reason Im spending my time with mum is because I know that its worth investing, and more importantly, she matters to me! And the fact that I dunt get to spend enough time with her, being in KL, only means that I need to spend more time with her! And thank God, Mum was gracious to allow me to spend a lil more time with my friends as well when I was back. But yeh, no offense, but its just that I think family comes first after JC of course!

How did I spend my days there? Wake up ar around 7 ish, send my mum to her saloon, we then go for breakfast, then I start off my part-time no pay Saloon boy job! Yes, my job requires me to service clients of ‘different’ sorts, mostly women. I am experienced and skilled in washing cups, serving warm water, brooming da floor, entertaining and chatting with aunties who are waiting for their turn, or just waiting for her hair to be done, or just waiting for their friends/ aunts to get their’s done (its really quite enduring to look beautiful), proficient in chatting various topics; Hot topics such as “Where are you working?” , “ Do you know my granddaughter” , “Have you met my granddaughter” and etc my work generally starts and 9am ends around 3pm, then is when I usually call up friends to go for lunch! Haha,
Yes I still have a curfew!
What time? Haha, whenever my mum says so! Haha
Oh well…

Managed to talk to mum a lot, and yeh, as for direction for this years has been more or less been ‘drafted’. At least the direction that we are going is aligned. So yeah, that’s pretty good. One of the important things that I wanted to accomplish during this festive break. So *clap clap* haha, yes yes!
Of course, there were house visiting LOADS of em! My mum has 9 bro and sis, so yeh…haha, you can imagine the amount of dinner and lunches we had! Haha!
Here is one I like, as a ‘tradition’ we (mum’s side) take family pics together in A. Jackie’s house, and this year, I felt that we should do sumthing different, so I shouted, “Lets do this…”
And walla…everyone did! Keke)





I love my family! Haha

Overall, I thought that this year’s new year has been a tiring and a sweet one. Managed to see my Ryan and also Dee’s two gurls, also meet up with Peng coz he’s leaving for New Zealand for architecture. So, yeh, that’s good.








Dan & Tab keke

More pics after this!! I promise!
God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A happy CNY u had. take care dude ! - just a passerby -