Friday, March 17, 2006

BAAAA KUT TEHHHH~

Yes yes yes, Ive been busy. How did you guess??
Hahah, oh well, yes the whole of the one month has been a busy one.
In work, in church, in cell, and yes also my time.

Have been spending most of my time with James, ha-ha, yes my cell leader! And of course with our cell core. That is good; we ended up talking bout abortion, and the process of pregnancy, this other woman’s difficulty in conceiving, and also discussing about our siblings, how we use to bully them, and also how they are or were getting bullied… etc.
Haha, so edifying eyy? Well, at least we exchange notes ohkay!!!

Was having a frustrating time the other day when I realized that I was competing with a “ handicap player”. Do mind my proficiency in using golf terms, haha.
Well, I was having difficulty with that, and was struggling about obeying God, and honoring the parents , whether to bend the rules a bit. But at the end, it turned out good. Prayed about it. Then it was ok. Decided that , I aint gonna bend the way I play my game, I aint gonna bend it just because there is a competition. But more importantly, is that I choose to HONOR HIM through it all. If he wins, Hallelujah. If not, HALLELUJAHHH!! HAHA

Yes, our cell is heading to KLANG this today!! My cell, is SHEEP United, we BAAA all the while! Haha, and I think im beginning to love this cell of mine more and more each day! Haha, the people there, the need of the cell. Its kinda like a family. Haha, lovely people there! Lovely!
As I was saying Sheep United is my cell, in there, we have loads of people from SaBAAAAAAHH! (im serious) , and tonight, we are going Klang for BAAAAH Kut Teh !!!! and its gonna be fun!!

Hahah, This made my day too!! In case you didn’t know that’s SPIDER LADY Kirsten Dunst! haha

3 comments:

thewonghome said...

ui?? no more chatbox ah? ;-p

thewonghome said...

hahahaha! that IS funny!

bnardhiew said...

got dee, check it out!
hahah, i knw ~ haha