Friday, June 30, 2006

The week passed so quickly!

Took another 2 days to rest. The doc apparently gave me wrong medicine, and has since given me new medicine, and now, they are saying that there is a prob with my nasal area, that is causing flem to go into my lungs and the reason why im coughing so much, is to kick da flem outta my lungs.
Apparently the medicine has really been working and I dun cough as bad anymore.
Talking bout which, taken the two days off to move most of my stuff over to the new place. Got a new mattress for myself and Belinda already. So that when she’s over, everything will be ready.

Went to makan with Carole and Nad on Monday night I think. Went for seafood. Haha, have been eating a lot of seafood after meeting up with her. Carole’s car died down on her on Sunday night. Helped her start up the car, which took forever, dunno wat happened lar, but in the end, it worked. Praise God, followed her all the way back to her place, just in case larr, if anything were to happen along the way, and since it was late at night already. Got home at around 2am that night. Aiyorr. Haha But it was ok. At least shes allrite.

Well, have been having good response for the room. Just got a confirmation just now from a gurl whos just on the way back from Australia by the name of Cynthia. She’s taking up the master room. Haha, hope that shes just as nice in person, as she is online. Well apparently, Ive put up the message of renting out the master room in my msn, and one of my friend told her bout it, and she contacted me from there. Not bad eyy?
Fingers crossed!

Ji Henn was in town the last weekend, so, we decided to hang out a bit with him. And yes, I MET up with LINA in poppey’s really cute gurl! Haha. And yes, met up with some of her cousins. Haha, gurls gets a bit uncontrollable when they are typsie and drunk. So girls, dunt get drunk! Please! Haha
But it was allrite Lindsay and Ling lee. Its ok. Hah, (see told ya I still remember your names! Keke)

Have a Blessed weekend everybody!
God bless




Lina


Ji Henn, Carole, Nads, Me

No comments: