Thursday, September 07, 2006

Post E06 syndrome?

E06 is over, is it?
Well the event is over, but as for the things that HE showed me, its just the beginning of another journey.

If there was one word to describe it would be excellent.
Didn’t realize that I was sooo involved in this conference until a few days before it when a couple of us were sitting down talking bout it. And the amount of debriefing needed! Haha, from workshop, to the band, to MC and to idol judge! Whouw.
Haha, but praise God, I wasn’t strained at all.
Was truly blessed by HIM, even though the team and myself didn’t really get to sit down to listen to the whole word, there was a spirit so strong. Of excellence in all that we do.


Well, here are some of the things that I gathered, and will work for the rest of the year:

(1) Kindness- Im not the kindest dude on earth. Hahaha, neither am I the meanest. But I hear HIM challenging me to be kinder to people. Like you, yourself : )

(2) Gentle – Again, im not the most gentle dude around. Id wanna be more gental, VERBALLY! *ahem*

And I’d keep the rest to myself! Haha

NOTE: DISCLAIMER- In case that you have not received the treatment that you’ve been expecting?...get used to it and work on your patience, coz GOD is not done with me yet!

God Bless keke

Here are some pics. You just want pics don’t you? Tell you what, if you guys are nice, maybe id put in more in the next post? Waddaya say?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

superman? no. its berman.

Anonymous said...

helloooooo.. wuu.. i didn't know u had a blog.. hehe... nice..i'll add u in mine.. u remember me rite?
God bless!