Monday, October 16, 2006

Bang!

Got into a car accident yesterday,
Was raining real hard, and was coming back from college.
Braked. But the car just went straight!
BANG!

Yup. Im alrite, nothing much, but just financially crippled now!
Ah jut msged from taiwan, and the first thing he asked was
"HAHH!!? your face how? is ur face injured?"
hahahahah!! memang artist yang sejati, hanya pentingkan muka! haha

On a brighter note, was one of the mornings like any other, as I was waiting for the lift to arrive I noticed a gurl looking at me.
After 20 seconds, she was still looking.
The lift came, all of us went in.
Pressed our floors. She stopped looking.

Then she turned around!
“Excuse me, are you SUPERMAN B?” she asked. (YES, she was the ONLY one speaking)
The whole lift looked at me!!
-_-!!

That was it. The secret was out! Hahaha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

superman b? wuahahahaha.. funny dude... so, how r u? any hurt?

bnardhiew said...

Hey Vendeee,
haha, saw ur blog!
i like ur room la! nice.
cold cold cozy cozy ohh?

enewei, hahah, yeah, i was acting a character as superman B. Its acctually Super B. She called me Superman B, i also dunno why.

Im owkay la.
Not hurt. Just my H.E.A.R.T hurt!
Have to pay oh!!!
but besides that, Super B is allrite!

you take care there are gurl!
Going back to Tawau/kk/kl dec?
God Bless

EADotCom said...

Glad u werent hurt except in the pocket. Glad no one else hurt too. Take care oh. Say Hi to ur sis. How to get hold of her ah? She got b

EADotCom said...

Opps didnt finish. I meant to ask if she had a blog too... not other b stuff k? :D

bnardhiew said...

Hey A.e

no,dunt think she blogs.
or maybe she does! haha, not that i knw of.
she's studying in INTI Nilai now, where i used to study. you can email her tho. dee should have her mail add.
yeah...
i ended up paying for the whole apartment! thats why my pocket is burning fast! hahah

but its all good!
Praise God!

Anonymous said...

bernard~ sorry, for this late reply.. haha.. thx... i also lurve my room lots~ visit more on my blog then... i will make a fren link in my blog... u may leave a msg in d chatterbox~ haha... kesian need to pay for d crash!! haha... bad luck... but luckily nth serios happened on u, ur body~