Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Alice Wong

Had one of the worst weekends ever. Not really worst, but just physically drained.
Had to skip cell on Friday and worked till 12, and continued all the way till Sunday.
Decided to rush and cramp it all in two days coz MUM flew in on Saturday, and I wanna spend some time with her before she heads on to JAPAN for her hair show.
For ONE WEEK!

It was great to see Mum again, and as I began to talk with her, and ask her how are things with her, as I listen to her share bout how it is being over in KK alone, about some of her view of things, people, or even just plain procrastination of this and that. I realised that Mum is just great! And GOD is even greater.
Hahah.

Single mother, and the story of how she managed to cope with Bernard Hiew over the past 23 years. Haha.
Those of you who knew me since I was a kid, haha, will know wat im talking bout.
*Lets just say that im not the nicest kid around the block. *
Haha. But God was always there, always there to give her strength to persevere, to hold on, always trusting God, always seeking His Face, always believing, always having faith.

And throughout all these years, the son saw what the mother did, and he learnt.
Thanks mum. Thank you Lord.

On a lighter note,

Mum-
“Bernard, grandma said she wants to go Japan next year..”
Bernard-
“Ahh, that’s good…*intentionally keep quiet*”
Mum-
“*Not giving up*, I told grandma that Bernard is saving to bring you to go.”

See what I mean?
Haha, not that I dunt wanna go Japan, its just to expensive now la, and if I wanna go holiday and enjoy, gotta really go and spend all I want la, if go spend lil bit here and lil bit there…haihhh. I’d rather wait another time, when I have more of the greens.
So Hong Kong, Taiwan or China is a better choice at this moment.

Then again, who knows.haha

p.s. Thanks Rachael for accompanying me all the way up to Nilai to pick up Belinda, and also my mum. Appreciate it.


No comments: