Monday, January 08, 2007

Back in KL

Hey people.
Just got back to KL after two weeks of good rest.
Went back to KK and this time round, didn’t do as much as I did last year.
Think age is catching up. Haha

Let see, Shaelin was down in KK, and since Joni was busy with DBD, I had to babysit her instead.Speaking of DBD so that took one week away!Went up to Tip of Borneo in Kudat, Tanjong Aru Beach, Manukan Island with the DBD crew, went up to Kundasang look see, look see, and also went white water rafting!! Haha, its been 10 years since I last did it. And it was still fun! Hahah
Shealin was screaming all the way! Hahah funny.

After Shealin left, had time for mum, for close friends, myself and also for the family.
Decided before going back this time around to go and take my scuba diving lessons.
And walla. I got it done! Haha.
Yeah, just like that. Note, its much easier when ur earning ur own money, and doing things you wanna do all these while, makes me so….nice! haha
Coz when ur younger, you just cant ask ur parents to pay for the lessons, its pretty pricey.
Or maybe coz its me, I dunno, I never for anything when I was young, especially from my mum. I remembered that when mum forgotten to give me the weekly allowance, I’d just take my savings and I use them there.(Well, except for circumstance such as paying school fees and bills). Dunno. Weird.

One of the things I felt different going back to KK this time is the driving in KK. I can’t stand the driving in KK. There were several instances and this particular time when I was on the road and there was this dude, driving at 40km/hr, and he was cruising on the right lane.I highlighted the dude, but instead of moving aside, to let us through, he just continued crusing at 40km/hr.
I was furios!! AND THERE were no car on the left lane. Until the motorbike over took him from the left lane. I continued highlighting him and eventually honking him, he remained.
After 5km, he finally moved to the left lane!
CRAZEEE!!

Christmas was fine, went around carolling, had turkeys.
Family dinners were sweet. Spent a lot of time talking with grandma, and taking care of Jonas. Ryan has really grown but spoilt as usual. But still sweet! Haha

Met up with Ji Henn, Jeevs, Cindy, and high school mates, as well as primary school mates. Catching up. I love catching up.
Haha. Will be goin back for Chinese new year! Haha so we shall see!

Pics people!

































hehe, meet Jonas, my cousin.





4 comments:

Philip Tan said...

super funny pics

bnardhiew said...

hey philip,

ahahah, yeah, i like the last one the best.
we were trying to balance ourselves on the peice of plank, and showing the thumb sign.

it took us quiet a while to take that pic,
everyone was laughing hard at the dumb pose! hahahaha

going anywhere for cny?

Philip Tan said...

haha sabah sounds like fun .

im gonna go HK for a short hol and someone's wedding ;)

u?

bnardhiew said...

Philip-

ahhh, sweeet.
i dunt mind presents ya knw.
anything from LEVIS to BAPE is acceptable.. kekeke

Have a GREAT trip!