Monday, May 14, 2007

Oh dear.

Got onto a taxi at 5:45am.
Got tax uncle to drive me to KLIA.
Half way, the taxi broke down.
No credit on phone.
Waited for 20 minutes.
Taxi back on.
Reached KLIA, MAS counter said the counter is closed.
Looked at the watch, 30 minutes before departure.
MAS counter attendent said it closed 5 minutes ago.


So, my manager and director is on that flight already heading there, *hope my partner is not on that fligh, but seriously doubt so*
Called my director and explained.
Got a later flight.
And now, im sitting at Marche Cafe, waiting, Gan cheong-ing.
Lord, what to do ahh?

HAHAHAH.. Dang!

P.S Im heading to Penang till Wednesday by the way. Call me! Im definitelly free today!! Call me and talk to me also can!
hahaha

6 comments:

Maggie Chau said...

hey yo, everythings alright?
did your director and manager get mad? =P

im so fed up with my project, aaahhahaa.
sounds like my lecturer can never be satisfied.
losing confident now.... hah.

anyway, take care yo~*
pz

Anonymous said...

hey dude, it's been some time since i last read ur blog...wat happened dude?? were they mad?? didn't they call u when u didn't reach yet?? anyways, wish u luck ya...God bless!!

-weisan-

Anonymous said...

eh, thought u were supposed to be in Alor Setar. Ended up in Penang??? strange things seem to happen to you of late. haha keke

bnardhiew said...

Hey maggie-

No wo,haha, they were ok wiht it, not that i intentionally did it also.
But i WAS worried that if they thought that i did!

but its ok la.

oh dear.
serious oh? but you hang on, and give your best shot la.
dun give up ya.
cannot give up!!!!

i miss flight also din give up ma!! haii mmm haii??!!
=)

bnardhiew said...

Hey Wei San =)

how are you doing! glad you did! hahah
nup, they were not mad. they were ok.

no wo, well, hah, its not thier reponsibility to call me wan maaa... haha

hear from you soon k?

God BLess

bnardhiew said...

Hey-

yeah i was suppose to, but i missed my flight, so i went changed my flight straight to penang straight away. (1st day in a.setar, following 2 days in penang)

so yeh..
oh well. =/

Talk to you when i get back la.

God Bless