Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My Resolution Came Late This Year

Heys, sorry for missing out on action for a while.
Been very busy, arranging for my school as well as my new show.

What better way to start off the post with a GREAT news =)
I've decided what i wanna do for the rest of this year already. Haha

People who know me well, would know that I'm someone that thinks alot.
And lately, I realized that a lot of times, everything seems SOOO organized.
And worse, is when i get into this mode, I kinda get distracted from what I have at the moment.

So, I have decided that i dont wanna be a sad boi anymore.
I wanna be a happy boi!!!!
Carpe Diem!! Sieze the DAYYYY!!

No More

8 comments:

arwen woon said...

wish u happy always:)
ya,the life is so short..
we muz make our life be more meaningful!!
活在当下:)

bnardhiew said...

Hey woon.
Thanks. Same to you too!!

dats right sistaaaahhh!!!
but sometimes also have to know your destination is la k?
take alook wont harm.

Have a BLESSED weekend. =)

Sharul Bee said...

no more sad boi...

Alec Kor said...

this is very normal in our life when we are facing anything bad or good... so maybe this is just temporary for u!! everything will goes fine!! God bless u!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha good good stay happy!
no matter what just stay positive and smile like u do on tv!u rock!
kuai le ye yi tian bu kuai le ye yi tian..kuai le ba!

support u!

bnardhiew said...

Sharul- HAHAH, yehh.. haha

Aleckor- Yup, yup. a lotta do with prespective. Thanks! You too!!

Anony- haha, yup yup 快乐一天,不快乐也一天!倒不如干干脆脆快了吧!!!
wohoooo =)

EriN said...

hey guy,all the best to u!!the most important things is that figure out what u really want in life n try ur best to achieve it...i believe u can do it,n be happy ya!!sometimes dun think too much as we as human being cant control everything in this world,jz try ur best n everything will be fine.gambateh ya=))

bnardhiew said...

thanks erin!
same to you too!

GOD BLESS =)