Thursday, August 11, 2005

Its like Kundasang here









In case some of ya dunno where kundasang is, …well, its part of sabah, its da route you will definitely pass when ur on da way up to Kinabalu Park, yeap, theres where you start climbing Mt. Kinabalu from…

Yes, dear 38, its around da place where we stayed the last time you guys came to kay kay..
Haha, well, except for Lee Jar of course!

Enwei, yeap, the haze is really bothering, its freakin mad here. Its like the clouds are like everywhere, and the smell of the air is really BAD!
Serious stuff, peeps are starting to wear mask now.
And I really dunt like it!
Think if it really continues for another 4 days…somebody is really gonna get sick.
Oh, well, dats the thing, I mean, have been receiving some really considerate messages that even my mum wouldn’t send, to tell me to drink more water!
*sweet of you guys*

Well, cant blame it on mum.. dunt think she HAS ANY idea how bad it is..

Oh well, still dunt knw wat to do on Saturday.
Yes, even if theres still haze, im not gonna stay at home!
You can forget bout advising me otherwise, coz there aint nothing left to do now at home.
And until bj actually pass me back my pc, then you can begin to talk some sense to me.
But until then…sorry!
hehe

oh Christine ditched me for saturday's date! seesh
but shes moving it to enxt saturday!
haihhh, wat to do..princess like dat wan.
same same like michelle, wat larr, wanna go goldcoast, work and save lorr,
then can spend more marr!!

hehe

God Bless peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kundasang.. there's this hotel there that i always stay in when i go up mt kinabalu during the hols.. hehe

Anonymous said...

kundasang.. there's this hotel there that i always stay in when i go up mt kinabalu during the hols.. hehe