Friday, August 12, 2005

still no date for tomolo! haha

so, the haze is still bad, and yep.
me and Julius (my colleague) went around last night to find our mask.
so we travelled to bangsar, then later to taman tun, then to SS2, and finally we managed to find one, and its not from any pharmacy, ...got it from a chinese medicine shop, yeap a 'yok choi pou"
hahah

so, i went in, and asked in canto whether there are any mask for sale,
and i got a no response, and a hand gesturing that there isnt anymore.
but didnt knw for watever reason, i didnt say thank you and turned away to look from another place.( note the other 6 pharmacy we went were all outta stock)
so...i waited for around 3 seconds more, until i heard something really familiar.

" oi, yu mau hiu zao waa, oi mm oi mai orr?" , the fella asked the other
( hey, got mask to sell or not warr, wanna sell?)

it was in HAKKA!!!
straight away, i responded

" heh lorr, mai eat did loi larr, oi kiam loi giu miang worr"
(yalorr, sell some to me larr, use it to save lives wan orr)

" ooii?? ze ga yin orr?? " he replied in laughter
( oii?? kaki lang orrr)

straight away the whole atmosphere changed, the owner smiled, and we engaged into a conversation.
turned out that they were planning on saving it for personal consuimption, and at the end i got the owner to sell me some!
hahah

that was funny experience!
im PROUD TO BE HAKKA!!

was just thinking, if i have a gurlfriend, and then if guys flirt with her, with the way i do it with some friends of mine .
(note, i am very careful of my flirting!! parents advisory needed on this one okay
ada skill punya tahu? )

i asked my self, how would i react.
tell you da truth, i would be damn jealous wan larr!
hahah, its ironic right.
i mean, i knw i can talk, but to be jealous of 'myself' fliriting wiht my gf!!
its just wierd!!
haha

but yeahlarr, guess bcoz da gurl is MINE!!
hahah

OH WELL.

dunt worry guys, im careful with who i flirt around with.
and dunt tell me that we shouldnt flirt!
everybody flirts!!
thats right! ( its just a matter of how much)

enwei, michelle, i feel kan, ur a lil insecure larr.
not wrong to be, haha, but yeah, i feel ur worries, as much as i would or might feel da same, guess gurls (or maybe you , lets not generalize eyy) wants to feel secure, well, i feel the same as well, but really how many things could i continuing worrying really?
i mean, would worry and wonder make things go away?
well, maybe it does make us knw of our direction, coz without a plan course, well, when trble comes, it aint gonna be pretty.

but it was real good to see it from your side, definitelly we guys and gurls dunt see it da same as you all, and things needed are realy different.

guys are designed to be sight stimulated, gurls are more emotional engineered.
when a guy love da gurl, hes' not engineered to say "i love you" or call everyday
but a gurl need that affirmation!

hehe.

Thanks dee!
Apparently, theres some dude that went on my msn, and started to chat with it.
And thank God Dee called me bout it.
Seesh…lets hope its not some horny bastard.
Haha, oh well, if YOU are reading this..please dunt do this no more!
*note that im asking yeah!
Thanks

One thing I like bout blogging is that at least I knw someone is listening.
Well, had a small argument with mum last night.
She wanted to talk, I wasn’t as I was realty tired.
But she rambled on and on…and asking me this and that.
She said that she’s not telling me what I should do.
But just merely suggesting some stuff.
So, taken that it’s a discussion, so I voiced my idea, and she didn’t agree with the idea, and began to ramble, and as I was my turn to answer her quiries…
She doesn’t allow ME TO FINISH! , and she keeps on interrupting and , she raises her voice, and began to shout!
She said that I dunt understand…
My point exactly, the only reason your not understanding is because
SHES TALKING ALL THE TIME!!
She wasn’t listening.

And it hurts most coz someone who loves you, is not listening.
And out of her love she gets frustrated and dunt understand why she dunt understand!

My answer to that mum is… you need to begin to listening to people. NOT HEARING!
BUT LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND!
So, I told her that I didn’t wanted to talk, coz it wasn’t a conversation, it was a monologue, and she insisted me to talk. ..BUT SHE DOESN’T ALLOW ME TO TALK!!??

Haihh. So she got frustrated and ended the talk.
Well, year!!
Pray that she understand that its not I dunt wanted to talk.
Really do, why wouldn’t I want to let someone I love know wat I think.
I do.
Hrmmm….

*sigh*



enwei... gonna go to a modelling company tomorow to do a casting.
haha, yeah..
shall see how it goes!

God BLess peeps





haha, my new mask!!



how cool is that!! took it from a local newpaper.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o wells, im freaking pissed now. heres the story. ive got a class at 1pm (its 1.22pm now), & i received a sms fr my bf tt he needs me to grab lunch for him. (its was 12.45pm then) was still in my room. hadnt even touched my lunch yet. then i msged him that i'll be late. prolly ard 1.20pm. then i quickly got dressed. got out fr the room. realised tt i forgot to bring muh notes. i turned back to my room. (3mins wasted). then got out, realised tt he'll want his fave cordial drink. so went back get it. (3 mins wasted again). then i literally run to class (note: we're in the same lecture). met him outside the refec(beside the lecture hall, to get food). then i got buns for him. so, im stucked with 1donut bar (he wants), ham & pineapple (tts wad he wants) & donut (for myself). then, who knows, he've already gotten them. really. i dunnoe wad he wants. then i went outside the refec. to put all the buns in. and he assumed that ive threw it away. and he just walk off just like that. and asked me to go class alone.

obviously i was pissed. im stucked with 3 pastries thingy and a misunderstanding from him. [note: he likes walking away from me when we quarrel]. then i texted him saying that he and i should prolly take a break from each other for the time being. really. i had enuff. for the time being. i know i need this break.

Anonymous said...

I randomly landed on your blog (didn't mean to pry but a subject in uni on blogging culture requires us to read blogs) and thought that you made a rather interesting point:

"...One thing I like bout blogging is that at least I knw someone is listening..."

Hmmm...good food for thought :) Oh, and keep up the good work! I think you've got good vibes and a great surge of energy in here!

Cheers!