Thursday, September 15, 2005

MTV ?

Hahaha.
Sorry for taking so long to tell you guys this, but I wanted mum to knw first.
Okay here goes!!
Well, I didn’t blog this in the first place because I didn’t thought it mattered. But enwei, a month ago I was in sungai wang with Ah Jut, Vanny, Kent , Dickxon Stanley etc and in the concourse area we saw Denise Keller?
There was an event going on. YUP,MTV Asia was lookin for a new VJ.
So a gurl worker seeing me snapping some pictures there me to go ahead and try for the audition.

So, I thought that there was nothing to loose, just go up and try larr.
And I went up the stage and I did my thing!
and the thign is i had this rap thingy in my mind, and some beatbox, and a song...
the worst case scenario happend, i forgot to do the beatbox, which i thought was my "special weapn" , and then i the song i wanted to sing was sung by this gurl right before me...so there goes my suprise element, and my lines!!! hahaha
so, i just went up ahead introduced myself alil, and sang the same song..
Yeap that was a month ago….


NO RESPONSE FOR THE PAST ONE MONTH

A month later, 3 days and 15 minutes ago. MTV Asia called me up , ……
*are you feeling thisss??**
They told me that II was chosen to be the finalist , one of the 5 finalist that is going through another thing!!
Hahahah!
Yeah, they were choosing 5 finalist around Malaysia for this thing. And yeah, apparently I was blessed, and chosen! Haha

but when i was talking to Anne, from MTV, i was like.." oh? oh..allrtie, sure...okay...ahuh? allrtie..sure"
"when..ok"
"sure..no worries.."
"bye"

*acting acting cool saja! haha*
but deep inside..it was..."dup dupdupdupdupdupdupdu" dats da heart byu the way!
hahaha


This is super crazeee!!
I mean, in my mind, it was all over, I mean, it was a month ago.
I really thought there wasn’t goin to be anything.
Coz the last time with Astro, they called me up the day after.
Hahah, and when that call came just now… I was like….’whowwwwW!!!???!!!”
THANK YOU JESUS!!
Hahaha

Yeah, just wanted to share this super experience with ya guys!

Well, dunno wats gonna happen next, but they called, and told me that wer suppose to meet up on 23rd , 24th and 25th September to do a magazine shoot, and interview!!
This is really like “outta my mind” kinda thingy!
Hahah

Talked to mum bout it…she needs time to think bout it.
Hahah, I always do.
Hahah, coz the last time with Astro, she didn’t wanted me to do it…
Haha, and yeah, I chose to obey.
But this time, as I was speaking to her, I was asking her to see the bigger picture.
Heres how I see it, if it was to be true that I do win it,

*(I think its going to be through sms…dats where you guys COME IN!!?? hahah…YEAH, but that’s not the reason why im writing! Haha)*

Then I see this 3 month or longer, to be a learning experience, I mean, I can always come back to this line of my current work. But the thing is I couldn’t get that experience if I weren’t allowd lar..
And more..Please pray with us for direction from HIM. Coz at the end of the day, its HIM I wanna honor.

But yeah, as of now, im just happy to knw that I am one of the f5 finalist that was CHOSEN to be a mtv asiaVJ!!???
The winner apparently will be given a 3 month contract with MTV asia. So, it aint that bad.
Hahah!! How cool is that!???
But yeah, …praying bout it as well.
Hahah,

Wanted to share this with you guys, coz you guys are closer than you guys think!


Here are some pics of dat day..hahah


moi


moi


Denise

6 comments:

Dean's Family said...

bah,...apa lagi! It would be exciting to see you in TV. Not that i havent seen you on TV,.. but this time as a VJ,....cool man.

When you get this gig,... can you do me a favor? Kirim salam sama Denise Keller oke!

Anyways,... we can only make preparations, but if it God's will, then His will be it then.

Cheers bro!

Anonymous said...

Hey...good luck and all the best to u aight?...looking forward to cya VJ-ing in MTV Asia.... Cheers~

thewonghome said...

ya, ya.. I agree wit Dean's Family.

so ya, when u hit d road at MTV Asia, get Denise to autograph a piece of napkin or something for we 'small ppl' in KK..., ok?

Anonymous said...

haha.. saw u on my tagboard... and i still say the same thing.
coolness.

so u gotta teach me how to vote yar? *thumbs up*

from justin's fren.

n u r ' i . . . said...

Bernard, have been reading your blog since like, just now. Didnt know u had one till i saw ur nick. Anyway, its so cool and u're so lucky to be chosen. Haha. With all your MC-ing around here and there, u're a natural.. u know that dont cha? anyway, ALL THE BEST & Good Luck! Would love to see u on tv! =)

Anonymous said...

tata...titi...tutu.... hey.. saw your blog congrats to u 1st, it realy awesome man.... wil give u support fr back.... yeah...

GOD BLESS!!!!