Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blessed Holidays

Hi *waves back with the charming smile*
Well, sorry for taking sooo long!!
Keke, yeah but its NOT MY FAULT BAHHH… really wan…not my fault, I was waiting for both John and my Sis to send me the pics…and they haven’t wat!!!
Not my fault marrr!! (I still duint have the pics yet)

Enewei, my Christmas and new year’s trip back home was a blast!
Awesome! Didn’t really relax that much, was always doing something..like sending mum to work in the morning, then send Belinda to class, then ..some other stuff, then other suff, by 9 every nite, id get sleepy eyes already, .
But I sure did enjoy it all.

Wat did I do? Well, the first 5 days was spent with family, didn’t go out at night, stayed home, with mum and Belinda, family time, with grandma and all. It was good, helped mum out on chirstmas eve in the shop!! Dang that was super tiring!! Yeah, I was holding one of Kimberly’s cousin’s hair for soo long, that I began talking and chatting with mum’s customer..haha, joked a lil, and yeah, was telling her that she was the only gurl that I held the hair for sooo long ( was holding her hair up with both my hands for 20 minutes! Coz mum was putting ‘some’ thing on her hair)
Hahah,

Enwei, the rest of the days was spent with my very good friend, JOHN CHAM would even say best really, (but coz im a guy, and im cool I wunt use the word BEST hahah..lame I knw…but STILL COOL.Beat that!) did a lot of talking with him, got around town, and yes with Sam and tim as well, and waddaya knw, I went to the golf course to watch sam play for 2 friggin days! (he played for 3, I didn’t go the last day, had to help mum do stuff)
Yes, learnt a lil of the game, yes, got a lil tanned. Haha
And yes, it’s a really patient game, really hard and skillful too.

Went to the islands. yes some of you might have gotten my sms to come to the Gaya street Christmas Bazaar. Yes, was so impressed, coz the KK church council got the permission to have a bazaar at gaya street. We had a stage to ourselves where churches from town gathered and took time to present some events, songs, charols, dance. I was helping mum sell her “char yip tarn” and also leung farn there, good crowd good crowd.

Well, the thing I enjoyed about Christmas is that , everyone is back during that season, and for me personally people I love and I care bout come back that time of year too.
People like John, Sam, Tim, Justin yong, Chris Yong, Justin Tee was back!! Timothy who has a girlfriend already also back, Kerry Yong, there’s Bryan LIMUS!!
Hahah, Joshua Ng too!! Haha (didn’t change much that guy)
And yes sorry to those peeps that I didn’t get to meet, id get back to you when I go back again for Chinese new year.

Of course there was catching up with Braces! That was cool.
And Nessa and Jenn, tho we gotta do another round of that…
Didn’t go anywhere outstanding for new year, but we had an excellent time at john’s. We decided to have a small lil party at his place, we had pot bless and everyone cooked a lil something, and we had dinner, a few rounds of TABOOO!! Haha, and yes a few rounds of wine which made my face went red! Haha But yes, it was really a pleasant night. Really warm!

The whole holiday back there was awesome!!
Going back soon for Chinese new year!! Wohoo!!

Oh, yes that’s me in the NEW TMpoint add! Hahah

1 comment:

thewonghome said...

oh, and it was nice to finally put a name to the pretty face... ;-))