Friday, January 13, 2006

Pride+ Prejudice Syok Kao Kao!!

Went and watched “Pride and Prejudice” ALONEEE the other night in One Utama, and sitting there ALONEEE, the Carlsberg add came, and it says;

“What is Life without Sharing?”

And I looked around……
DANG!!! Need I stress more??!! Hrmmm??
Hahaha

But yea, the movie was excellent!! Really awesome movie, the built of the tension,
all the way from the beginning, find it really intense, really articulate, and yes, I REALLY enjoyed it! It kinda tops my most favourite Romantic movie list. Ahead of Godzilla and Jurassic Park!!! Hahahah, no larrr… ahead or Par with “You’ve Got Mail” ( yeh, its my favourite)

Yes, go and watch it! Yes, bring SOMEONE please!!! ..haha

On a random note, Its Jun Ee’s b’day today!! HAPPY B’DAY JUN!!
Yeh, shes my senior in my work place, heres how she looks like on a happy work day! Kekek …Wat an inspirtation!

Blessed Weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching movie alone is sad...and scary. I don't think I'd ever do that. Haha!! Bravo, brave one!