Thursday, February 23, 2006

Barca won ~ WUARHARHAR!

Will be updating bout Bangkok in a day or two, coz I was thinking of doing it together with the pics. CozI was using Vanny’s and I dun have her cable. OH yes! Thank you Vanny for lending me the camera for the trip, was really nice of you.

Yes, got back on Monday, morning. And Im dead tired. Yes, I am super tired. Christina was just saying that, “ Wat larr you this, ppl holiday syok syok, you go holiday come back complain tired!!!??” Hahah. But the fact is, I AM!!
Hahah, was telling mum that I dunt think I can keep up with her anymore.! Haha, the sImple fact that she sleeps late, and then she wakes up early around 8 o clock, and wants me to wake up with her, and do nothing in the hotel, besides eating breakfast, and then…NOTHING,…you just practically sit there and wait till its 10am before any shopping malls are open. NOW you knw why Im Tired. Haha, even when I was back in KK, I was telling mum one day
“ya knw Mum, Im more tired when Im back holidaying here in KK, compared to when I was working in KL”

That’s why, after this trip, I think I’ve sorta confirmed that I wanna minimize my trip back to KK, and also minimize the possibility of going vacation with MUM. Haha, not that I dun enjoy it…*maybe I dun* , haha, but yeah, its tiring. And I think Holidaying aint ment to be tiring.
Then again…*oh well*

The orientation night was ok. I thought that it could have been done better. Then again, I gotta salute them for getting everybody together and pulling this event off. It aint easy man! So, my job was easy, I get introduced into the hall, and then take my seat. And check out some chiqs strutting , and some guys walking up and down. And lets see, singing performance, haha, me and one of the lecturer judge, from UK (He looks a bit like Keanu Reeves), pretty hot stuff. We got bored and started playing, and haha, gave flowers to some of the performers. And eventually got the whole judging panel to do it! Haha
Talk bout leadership by example! Keke
There were still some familiar faces. Was surprised when some came up, in the middle of the show, to take pics of me! That was weird. Haha, and some would just be sitting at their side, and they would take up their cams and take?!! Make me feel like some star!! Haha, but really its nothing like that. Haha,

Met up with old friends, took pics. Yes, quite a number of them. Then again, didn’t bring my camera, so, its all with them. Thanks to Kent, he sent the pics over! Hahah
Went back home at around 3am. Packed my stuff for Bangkok the next day, slept till the next day. Woke up , wash up, head to the airport! Uisssehhh








With Kent, Vanny, and Stanley







They were quite amusing really.

Was chatting with Pao Lin , who is already in Perth now, starting her semester there, just now. She was checking out her new University, and she came upon this club booth that was getting members in. This lil thing caught her eyes, so did mine!
Hahah





Yup, its for the vegetarian club! hahah


ps.My cell leader is gonna bring me go drinking tonight.If anything were to happen, its my cell leaders fault! hahaha! tell you more later
God Bless

No comments: