Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Goin Bangkok with 3 ladies yay!

ohh yes, this is true, im heading there with 3, yes THREE. Staying in the same hotel room, they basically is gonna pay for most of my expenses there! ooohhh yeah!!
Yes, Mum Grandma and Belinda is flying over tonight!

Whilst I will be traveling up to INTI college right after work for their orientation night. What im doing there?
WUARRHARHARHARHAR!!! …no larr, was invited to become one of the judge for their orientation night. *uisehh*
Well, I have no idea what am I judging. But the thought came. “Thou Shalt not judge!”
Oh no!
Hahah

But enewei, yeah looking forward for the orientation night tonight. Haha, as a judge? Haha, flattered! But I think its gonna be catwalk, talent, performances..and that’s about it.
But what im looking forward to is the MCs for the night. Have MCd it 3 consecutive times for the 3 semestes that I was there. But yeah, looking forward to it.


As for Bangkok? Haha, supppperrr excited bout it! Wuarharhrar….
Haven’t pack anything tho. But I guess that’s what Bangkok is all about, you dunt need to pack stuff to get there, you get there to pack! Looking forward to the makaning, the shopping, ohhh yes LORD, let there be nice nice shirts. Haha

Valentines night was awesome! Couldn’t be any better. Bought myself a plate of Nasi Lemak Ayam, a cup of Limau Ais, and 4 episodes of Desperate Housewives!
Yes, Ive finished the whole of 1st Season, and I tell you, women can be really complicated at A LOT OF TIMES! Haha, then again, its good to knw bout some of these issues even before you get one (wife) of course.

Im wanting to watch SMALLVILLE, anyone??

God Bless peeps!

No comments: