Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kwai Lou

I on my msn, and there was my friend - who occasionally reminds me of her gay friends and elaborates on how her gay friends thinks im "YUMMY" ...
yup,just a background.

so this is what happened!

chin says:
eh wanna kiwi lou tonight?

bnardhiew- says:
errr... why arr

chin says:
feel liiilke it

*i realised* see NOTE below**

bnardhiew- says:
i tot you asked if i wanna knw your kiwi guy fren (who might be also gay)
coz its kiwi lou.. like USA lou, British LOU...

** ITS kiwi Lou, mango Lou = ITS A dessert place in SS2 dat has desserts of kiwi and mango sago ice. which they call kiwi and magno lou! hahahaand i thought kiwi lou as in CANTO, a New Zealand man!

Not my fault ya knw? hahah

Just thought you guys might wonder wats a mango Lou. haha

And thats...well...errr...nvm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah...miss mango lou alot lar~