Saturday, May 06, 2006

im allrite...Praise God

Was down and out for exactly 4 days. It was bad, woke up on Monday morning, shivering and sweating at the same time. Decided to hop back to bed and try sleep it off for another two hours. Two hours passed, woke up, feel worse. Drag my feet and drove to the clinic. Was amazed by the amount of people waiting there on a Labor’s Day, sat there agonizing waiting for my turn, which came about after 1 and half hours later.
The doc took a look at me, asked me wats goin on (sometimes I feel like just slapping them!! Your da DOC wat?? Shouldn’t you tell me wats goin on??)
Enewei, the fever was really high, was testing if it was dengue, but then it wasn’t.
Gave me a two day mc.
James came and pick me up, dropped me at a.adeles’ house, and I slumbered there for 4 days!!
And all I did was wake up, take a leak in the loo, and then drink my milo, eat my bread, my medication, and then sleep again!! For 4 friggin days.
But alas, im allrite now, feeling better! Haha
Yup !!

Thanks for all those who smsed, called, and prayed! Appreciate it loads!
Thanks!
Praise God !!
God Bless

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that u are feeling better right now..hahaha...god bless...

Anonymous said...

well. why the dr ask u what's wrong.. u should understand it if you're a medic student.. its.. part of communication skills.. and the waof asking an open question.. so that, the doctor knows how u feel, and your worries :)

bnardhiew said...

ahah!!
see, "u Should understand it if you're a medic student...."

my point exactly!!
keke..

Anonymous said...

take care ahh...boy~ hahaha...

thewonghome said...

wahh... din know u sakit. (was away at the Church Camp) Praise God u OK now. take care ah!

Crayn Tay said...

hey long time din visit here.. how a?? ok kah?? take care..

Anonymous said...

God bless you and take care ya! May His protection be upon you now and always.

Anonymous said...

Wow Glad u r well now. Sorry didnt find out till so late. Take care now.....