Friday, June 09, 2006

Luf me Luf me

I found out how you can effectively love me! Haha
You see, most of you might have witnessed or experienced relationship having trouble communicating, confusion and the issue of "does he/she understand me?", "why he liddat wan?", and sometimes you might catch hearing them whine and just confused with the whole thing. Well, most of the time, its basically because each of us has our own love language. And most of the time, we don’t understand our partner’s love language, and even so, our own!
Haha,
Went to this link to do the test and guess wat I’ve found out about myself?
There is basically 5 classification of love language, and its common at times that we have a mixture of both, and a lot of people have a mixture of them. But its close to identifying your partner or even urself a lil better.
The 5 are :
(i) Words of Affirmation
(ii) Quality Time
(iii) Receiving Gifts
(iv) Acts of Service
(v) Physical Touch

Did the test and walla
*ahem*

The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is
Quality Time
with a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.

Complete set of results

Quality Time: 11
Acts of Service: 6
Words of Affirmation: 5
Physical Touch: 4
Receiving Gifts: 4



Now you knw, so, LOVE me effectively kay?! Keke

7 comments:

Genusfrog said...

Hi Benard,

Hey i wanna talk to you about casting you for an indie film. Would you be interested?

Fergus from SIB

(you can call me on 012 2849 682)

Anonymous said...

What about loving other people more than yourself? Matt 22:39... you shall love your neighbour as yourself?
;P

bnardhiew said...

Dear anonymous,
Haha, thanks for the comments. And thanks also for your friendly reminder! Haaha.
But … I think you’ve misinterpreted me there. Well, its not about loving my myself, its just my love language, and in order to understand ppl better, you’ve just simply gotta knw their love language.

I never mentioned about me loving myself, its merely about understanding my love language, and yes, a tip for YOU to love me better, haha, not for me!
Tadaaa**

Hehe, but thanks again, keep it coming. But I do appreciate it.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernard,
Sorry for the misinterpretation :) ...but did you know that the website with the test (Youth breakout project)is for youth age 13-25 who identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender or unsure of their gender or sexual identity? ar you??? hehehehehe... :P

bnardhiew said...

anonymous-
nope i didnt know. haha, but it thanks for finding THAT out!!!
hahah

Heard bout the Five Langguages of Love before never did it before.yeah. just to inform you, that this test is not a program developed by BREAKOUT projects,they used it as one of thier tools.
so, if you DID the test, dunt worry, your not turning gay! haha

Its like wearing a superman shirt doesnt mean you can fly ya knw?
haha

But seriouslly? thanks for your concern. i still love girls ! wohoo

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for your concern but i'm not worried about taking the test would make me gay or something OR confuse about my sexual identity hahahahah... i am 100% sure that i would not be gay :) hahahahaha...

Was just checking out that website, since you suggested the quizez which is from there...some website just offers alot of all these quizez...But this one seems different... ;)

Good to know that you still like girls haha

ciaoz

Wan Mei said...

wau...
''Its like wearing a superman shirt doesnt mean you can fly ya knw?''
I love this phrase !!!
HAHA....