Thursday, June 15, 2006

Magnificento

Have been actually watching loads of movies lately, so much so that I can actually forget some of the shows that we are gonna watch.
Its like we just bought the tickets, and when we walk into the cinema hall, you can hear me asking “What movie are we watching again?”
Hahah, yeah, I dun think I have a life. But hahah, oh well, when your working and so stressed out. I think I am qualified not to have one! Haha

My ratings of these films are as of below.

1.M.I.3 – a 6! Wasn’t impressed, too rushy. Thank God for Maggie Q.

2.X men3- 7 was a good trilogy, good ending, and a nasty scene after the ending credits. So sit in for it.

3.Da Vincci Code – 4 sucked! Carole and nad slept through it, can you imagine how bad??!! The book is way better.

4.Poseidon- 5 a “ if got nothing to do” movie

5.Over the Hedge – 7 funny and excellent graphics!

6.The Omen- 5 Wayy too slow, and not a lot of things happening. A bore.

7.Cars – 7.5 Very well developed story, very reflective, and teaches us soo much about life. Funny, a very enjoyable show.

8.16 Blocks – 8 my kinda movie! Think tank, smart and a good twist every now and then!


Yup, go and take a dip!
Keke. And yes last night went and had dinner with James and Cissie, watched out Spain match. Oh yeah, im supporting England, Spain this time. Would wanna watch Argentina get through, Germany too, these teams are great teams to watch.
Hoping that , All these teams to move forward and yes, IT WILL BE A CUP to remember!
I should keep my football comments to myself. But Spain played excellently. The best football ive seen in this whole campaign, clean passing, excellent lobbing, superb distribution, sharp! Much sharper than Germany I say

But alas, tonight lets get through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! same ^^ im supporting spain and england too lol hehe! Torres is sooooo adorable!! :P