Friday, June 16, 2006

There's something bout mamak.

I realized that most of my meals nowadays are eaten in mamaks. Due to the fact that I end work late, and the fact that most of the stores around the time when I have my dinner, are already closed.

And coming to think of it, its kinda sickening. Haha
But its ohkay larr. Not that bad.

But theres something bout Mamaks that I do enjoy.

1. Its cheap! Yes! Its cheap! Hah
If the ones near your house is not cheap, then ….ITS NOT A MAMAK! Haha

2. The BIG HUGE Projector TV. Which makes my football nights soo memorable! Haha better than the one in house.

3. Thirdly, the crowd it brings especially on football nights. Yes and especially during worldcups! You wouldn’t wanna stay at home watching football (unless of course you have a huge group coming together to watch it together) FOOTBALL needs to be watched collectively!

4. The passion it brings outta the REAL person inside. Try watching a game, and when a goal is scored, I tell you, YOU SHOUT!!!

5.You make friends. !! yes!! When you shout together, and walla you realized the grumpy aunty is also an MU FAN, and walla, she help you wash your car every Sunday ! haha

6. Its because all of the above! Wuarharhar

Yes England qualified and won 2-0. Only managed to score the first of the two goals 7 minutes from time. Made everyone so gancheong. Didn’t play really well. Not a very convincing game. But at least they won, if they wanna be serious bout this cup, I reckon they better buck up. If not, forget bout it.













Lets see, last night was an eventful night, went over to Kelana Putri to check out apartments. For those who has yet to knw, Belinda (my sister) is coming over next month to study yeah, Mum thought thats its better that we stay together. Was a bit mad because told them to decide earlier so that theres more time to source for a good place with a good rate. Thanks to people like christine and ah Gan who were so patient and helped me out. Managed to see several and alas last night we have decided on one. Paid the deposit and is going in July!
Thanks so much to people like Cissie, Shinyi, the cell, friends and all of you for your prayers and concern!
But thank God the most for even teaching me this time to trust in Him.Am pretty happy with myself this time around that i didnt Busrt out of frustration for 'some minor' issues! haha
Praise God - MORE PICS NEXT TIME!

We’re going to have Seafood tonight. Yes, it’s a cell trip. And we’re going to makan! Wuarharhar, I like cell trips, I love my cell.



On another note, get well soon Melody, Jin Yin.
God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, champion la u

Anonymous said...

ages since i last left a message. just have to let you know that you've not veen forgotten nor thrown to a corner~ exams fever now. but it'll be over soon, and i'll be in melbourne holidaying! whee!

bnardhiew said...

Wendy- yes wendy, super blur! haha.

Champion- yes, we is!!

Michelle.c- Awwww, thanks gurl. hope you do well in ur papers. Take rest yeah? God Bless gurl!