Thursday, January 25, 2007

When guys cry, Sissy or Sexy?

Just a disclaimer, before you read on.
If the following speaks to you one way or another, its definitely not my fault!
Its most probably and definitely your fault.
Yeah, go and cry.

Have a lot of girl friends who tell me story of their exes, their story of their boyfriends, story of their dads, their uncles, their brothers.
And I asked them how often to these guys cry, AND the common answer I get is,
“After they realised that they dump u mistakenly”

They say that there is this period after you guys break-off, and don’t talk much, after several weeks, the sms will come back, the calls, will come and say they miss you.
*at this point, its either the gurl thinks the dude’s a jerk, ask him to wobble off, or they come into this stage I called the “Sarm luen” stage and they get back together*
( We will talk bout this in another post)

Now, the next question is when they cry, do they go
“ *sob* *sob*”

Or do they go
“ DIIIIMMMM GGAAAAAAIIIII”

You might wonder.

And surprisingly most guys in this (Mistake dumping phase), will do nutsy things, they would usually go with the second mode of crying.
They will usually do this for …erm….lets see… 5 minutes (heard one did it for 6!! *clap clap*)
5 minutes average because, its tiring…it really is wan.. you try la! They need a break, to breath, drink water, go into the car, blow the air con, adjust their make-up, and hair and toilet break maa !! arhhh and then back to position and continue.
( We can talk bout 21st century Malaysian Dudes Fashion Sense another post as well)

This will also happen for 3 / 4 sets. (Depending on how Bad his mistake was, or how desperate he is)
Then hoh, after that, they will go into the *sob sob* mode, they call you and suddenly they will sound really steady. And then , they’d go.

“Hey baby, haven’t sleep ahh, how are you? What are you doing? Hrmmm”….
And then…
“I…M..M…MISSSSssss youuuu ooooohhhhhhhhhh ….. hurrr hurrr huhrrrrrrr.. DIIIMMM GAAIIII , WO AIII NII WOOOOOO”
*translation = I miss u, *sob* x 3, Why? , I love you woo* Don’t ask me who’s woo!!!


Sometimes it will go on back to the fisrt “DIMMMMM GGAAAIII” stage.
So..Yeahlo.
That’s what they usually do wan.
Haha

Now, I’m not saying that these guys are all losers, I’ve heard of cases which really did work, and they are really happy now. And its good for them.
This entry is just to prepare you la, just in case it does happen to ur friends. *wink wink*
NOOO La, won’t happen to u wan la!

Now, im just talking bout crying, some nutso, will do crazy things like jump down from 2nd floor wan ohkay. They tell you that they will commit suicide or things like that.
When that really happens, may I warn you to really let somebody else know.
DON’T GO TO HIM/HER alone ahh.
Call their parents or sumthing.
But if you’ve made up ur mind, and he’s still crying outside ur house, call the cops, or release the dogs la.
And shut off ur handphone.

Coz someone tried that when I was in college, yeah, tried committing suicide, the police and ambulance had to come, and another 1 jumped! Yeah from 1st floor . STEWPIT!
I was thinking, soo drama, if really jump, why not jump 4 th floor la!
Ishhh, want attention only! Yeah the dude ended up in the wheel chair, they got back together, and she ended up pushing her around in college.
Oh well. At least im not pushing him.
Hahaha

But of course, that’s just the relationship crying, and a lil exaggerated. haha
The first time I cried, other than when I was caned by my mum. (yeah, I used to get that a lot, but I still LOVE her) was when my Dad was disappointed in me.
No, he didn’t scold me, but when I realised that I disappointed my Dad, and when was talking to me, tears flowed.
The first time watching a movie crying was with my dad as well, BRAVEHEART (oh u should watch that)
Basically I cry when my dad is around! -_-!!
Hahahahah

Hahah, personally I think it shows the more humane side of a man when he shed a tear.
And that’s sexy. But cannot wat also cry la, see the flower cry, see the dog so cute..cry! gimme a break!
But to kneel down in front of her house, and cry cry cryyyyyyy…
Now thats just stewpit!

Leave a comment. haha

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting topic to ponder on...i've seen men cry...yup, lots is when a relationship is over and they regreted over ending it...honestly, i think it's nice to see men cry...at least u see d humane side of them and u know they are not hard-hearted robots...it shows d soft side of them ...well, of course they shouldn't cry over any itsy bitsy matters but i think it's totally cool for men to cry especially in front of loved-ones and close frens...it is a good way of expressing themselves...who says that crying is a gals thing!!! church is a good place to see guys cry especially in camps (",)

bnardhiew said...

wendy-
haha. desperation.
yup wendy.

ahhhh. sincerity... we wouldnt knw would we?
wat you think?

bnardhiew said...

weisan-

hi weisan,
ahhhh, really eyy?
loads of dudes cry in youth camps eyy?
ever wonder why do they do that only in youth camp?

Anonymous said...

HAR HAR HAR. Yu're so descriptive! Herrrmmm, I personally think that guys who jump down from the 2nd floor (in the name of suicide) are really hollow. So drama man. Hallo, want to commit suicide also do so intelligently larh. Jumping from buildings are so... Stone Age! (Seee, Romeo didnt do that. I bet Shakespeare must be turning in his grave by now). But well said.

Yeah, I think I'll release the dogs. Mwahahaha.

-deborah

Anonymous said...

Me thinks guys who cry to get their way are not only sissy but emotional black mailers. Ladies out here are looking for real men. Are there any out there???!!!

A

Anonymous said...

*giggle giggle*
been AGES since i last came here!!
but yeah. its nice to tear at appropriate times.

Anonymous said...

like u say, don't wat oso cry larr.. eiyerr.. ;-p

Jamiesrjam said...

I find it soooo soooo hard to cry. The closest I'd ever got to crying in my short adult life was watching the final Lord of the Rings Trilogy...sooo gam dong...I felt soo soo sad, my heart like tercekik like dat...then my eyes felt minty so I kept thinking abt the sad part, think think think again...cos I wanna cry mar...dunno..just wanted to feel the whole sadness thing and wat better way than to cry wor...then I started sniffing..like kenot breathe like dat...also hoping wld make me cry...i sunk down my chair, my fren looked at me, asked me whether i ok or not...STILL NO TEARS!!

haih...maybe I just cant cry. Does dat make me a real man? wahahahaha

bnardhiew said...

Deb-
Seriously? that really did happen in my college.
Yeah, one dude just that.
Wanted to get the attention from da gf. coz they were in the 'midst' of a unsettled argument.

no joke.

Then again, Romeo had to kill for love.Debatable.
Don't you think?

God Bless

bnardhiew said...

Dear A-

Wouldnt say that for all guys, but i reckon you have a point there.
And very true, some dudes take it for granted and use it as a means to manipulate.

But i agree with totally that Ladies are really looking for REAL men, but apart from that, i reckon that society is looking for MEN to be MEN, not just the whole ego or dominance of men, but responsible, courages, noble, and men with integrity to rise up.
Well, thats what i reckon at least.
Appreciate your comments A. :)
Do come by more often.
God Bless

bnardhiew said...

Aivern-
Hey, hi!!
thats gud.
keep in touch ya?
all is gud?

Dee-
yup yup,i knw..
i just cant take gurls, who do that, not to mention guys, mannnn... SLAP them oh!
keke

bnardhiew said...

Kitt-
ahhh, my eyes got wet wet for Lord of the Rings as well. yeh.

then again, i wasnt trying to cry la.
but dun worry kit, dunt think your a gurlif you dont cry la.

Maybe nextime try keep checking out his dirty toe nails, and imagine you had to lick it.
Maybe that will help. :)
kekek

Anonymous said...

lol. wht else is there to say? hahahaa...