Friday, June 22, 2007

Hair

In my 23 years 8months of existence on mother earth, I have only paid twice for my haircut. Simply coz my mum is a hair stylist, owns a salon, and I had the luxury of getting free haircuts all these times. =)

Most of the time when I tell it to some of my girl friends, they will go.
“Waa, you sister syok laaaaaa”
Matter a fact, she memang syok! Treatment here, treatment there.

But you have no idea that we have to also become guinea pigs for some of my mum and aunt’s style experiments.
I Still remembered there was one time that my mum wanted to try out the Steve Urkel haircut.

*see below with caution*


















I Duwan ohhh!! hahaha

Living in Kl now, I no longer have that luxury, but thank God for Airasia, mum get to travel here once in a while, and while she’s here, I get my hair done.
But she aint coming for the next few weeks.

By now, you should know that Im trying to tell you that I need a haircut already!
Hahaha =)

Still remembered the two times that I had to go around scouting for a hair salon and hair stylist, it was hard stuff, firstly it was expensive!
Blardee seventee ova dollars for a hair friggin cut! Wat da!!!
And since I never paid before, paying even 30 seems a lil banyak for me?
How do you gurls do it wan??

Secondly, dunno if they can do it or not wan.
Haha, I mean, with mum and aunt, you get to tell them what you want, and if it doesn’t turn out right, you have the luxury of scolding them! Haha, but its never gone wrong. Thank God. But takkan la I scold the hair sylist right?

Or maybe I can, since I paid! Wuahaha.

So, anyone got any ideas where and what to cut?

15 comments:

Sandra Pixie said...

Hey B. You want a hair cut?? i can introduce you.. hahaha cool hairstylist with perfect satisfaction! alot of my friend that i,ve brought they were super satisfied with that and good price!Good PR.. good recommeded with what kind of style which suits your hair! hahaha let me know if ya wants it! God Bless

Anonymous said...

Try the baldy look. Aft all, any hair style will look great on YOU!
:]

Anonymous said...

Do back da same hair cut as da pic tht u attached for ur 12 years old's letter :)

Unknown said...

Saw Salon, KLCC - 21711881
Ask for Andy.
He's good.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bernard,
Was in Couz the other night, I just wanna let you know that you did a good job, and were very funny.

you danced so cuuuuute =)
everyone was taking pics and video of your dance, eventho you asked them not to! haha.

very cute =)

S

bnardhiew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey B, saw you in Curve Saturday noon. With a gurl!!
*whos that?*

I like you looking a bit tan.
Sexy tan =)

Charmaine

bnardhiew said...

Sandra- Hey, got my haircut already loo. but sure gimme the details, maybe id go and check it out one day?

GOD Bless you too

bnardhiew said...

Pinky-

Seriously wanted to do it! haha, but didnt do it at the end. haha, just got it shorter, a lil tidier.
haha

=)
God Bless

bnardhiew said...

El-

haha, thanks =)
i got a shorter one now oh! haha
but it will grow back wan. hahah

God Bless

bnardhiew said...

Min Hui -
heyy, all the way from AUUUSIIIE =)
haha, how you doing, things going ok over there?

just give your best shot.
Doesnt matter what other say really, what HE says matters above all.

Take care
God BLESS

bnardhiew said...

S-

ohh? you were there ey? haha
yalah, they all tell them dont take dont take, they kept laughing and kept taking! ishhhh!!

haha, thanks.
but i cant dance wan la, like clown only! haha

Hope you enjoyed and got something out of the whole thing on Friday.
Couz camp is coming up! come join us!!

bnardhiew said...

Charmaine -

Hi Charmaine =), sorry but err, which Charmaine is this?
oh you did ey? haha
yeah, a friend of mine =)

haha, really, thanks. haha
yay, now im sexyyy! hahah

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Wah Bernard has many fansssss :p

-the girl Mr Celebrity was with on Saturday afternoon.

ROFL.

:D

bnardhiew said...

Dear 'the girl Mr Celebrity was with on Saturday afternoon'-


HAHAHAHA
thanks gurl!
=)