Thursday, June 28, 2007

Operation Maison

A close friend of mine told me, whilst we were having Japanese last week.
haha

“Maybe its time you step out of the church scene a lil bit, and take a stroll outside and meet some other people.”

So, I will! =)

Decided to head down to Maison tonite.
Haven’t been down there, its always been Zouk.
All I hear is that its packed, stuffy, and a lot of 17 year old punks!
(I knw!! Haha)
Shall keep my objectivity. See how it goes, and come back with a report.
And hopefully a good time =)

Calling it Operation Maison.
Its like a trip report =)
Hoping to be impressed! Haha

And oh!! did I mention that I’m flying off to Bangkok after that?
Hee hee =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you Bernard

Love
Natalie

bnardhiew said...

Natalie -

Hi, errr, have we met?
haha, how to miss me if we never met? haha

You take care.
GOd Bless