Thursday, July 05, 2007

Before Bangkok

Aborted Operation Maison.
Hahah, yeh, was there, but after seeing so many boys coming out from that place, in their sweaty shirts and wet drenched hair.
I kid you not.
I didn’t wanna go in.

Loads of people is OK. Packed, it’s still OK.
But sweaty boys ?? thats a NO NO for me.
So, yeah, I aborted the operation.
So, headed to Loft and chilled with Carole instead.














Managed to catch a quick lunch with Phaik Wah before the flight to Bangkok.
And since I was going off, I thought it’ll be good to catch up before I head to Bangkok, and before she heads back to Melbourne.
Was good to hear from her again, talks bout friends, and being in a different environment, about Aussies, Koreans, and Malaysians.
Trully encouraged by your new found faith in HIM, the servanthood attitude and also your patience and dedication to the ones you love.
Your an encouragement =)















Do realize that one of her pupils are larger than the other ? Haha
The price of beauty.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

*yawn* Boring night anyways...lol I heard Wednesdays are dman happening there!

Maggie Chau said...

yo---*

Anonymous said...

ehh you're supposed to delete that pic!! hahaa.

pw

bnardhiew said...

Carole-
sure or not? haha, but i had fun talking with you. It was good talk tho.

Seek Him la gurl. Things get clearer with HIM.

God Bless

bnardhiew said...

Maggie -

Yo yo haha, how is it there gurl, havent heard from you alrdy.

lemme knw k.
Family all good ?

GOD BLess

bnardhiew said...

Pw-

hahah, no la, nice pic wat.
=)

God Bless