Thursday, June 05, 2008

What The Heavens Is Going On With Us Ahh?

Its funny somehow as we age with technology, we tend not wanting to reveal too much about ourselves.
I remember the days where say

“This is my space (i.e my blog), and over here, I say what I want to say, when I want to say it. And if you don’t like it.. SKRUU YEW maaaannn”

*Note: Bitchy Tone Applies Here”

We either have grown older, or more insecure about how people perceive us.
Or some of my mates say, we just don’t like to be known thoroughly, not by people we don’t know.

And as I ponder on this, I’ve got to agree to some extent, that I feel funny and somehow vulnerable when people I haven’t met before, come up to me and SUDDENLY straight away hits off the conversation with

“ Haiyarrr, You ahh, funny laaa, next time ahhh, dun simply put your laptop in the car laaaa??!!
Why you dunno wan mehh? Harrr?!! Harrr? HAHAHA!!”


Seriously, when someone like that come up to you,
I tellll youuuuuuuuuu arrrrrhhh...

It’s kinda hypocritical really.
I mean we’ve gotta agree to some degree, the reason why we blog so much about our emotions or our wants, or our visions on our space (ahem…i.e blogs)
Can’t be solely because we want an output for our emotions.
In some parts of our little ‘self centred’ soul, we want to be empathized, we want to be cared for, and we want attention.

And yes, most of the times, these attentions may somehow be breadcrumbs for the 'yu-kno-hu'
And if its not for you, PLEASE dun simply take ok!??!!
Haha

Therefore,
My conclusion:

(i) We are morphing into a very weird generation.
(ii) We are morphing into a very weird generation who wants attention.
(iii) We are morphing into a very weird generation who wants attention from 'yu-kno-hu'.
(iv) If your not the 'yu-kno-hu', you might get yourself baaad treatment and then you go write in your blog, wanting attention from your 'yu-kno-hu'.
(v) And then…when the fella that come to you is not your 'yu-kno-hu', they get baaaad treatment and…
(vi) Like I said, we’re morphing into a very weird generation.



I’m imagining now who of you is going to talk to me after this! haha

8 comments:

angieopps! said...

'yu-kno-hu'??? wonder what is this mean!

Anonymous said...

its u-know-who. geddit? :) like he said, he aint wana reveal too much. kapish? :P

liberte2016 said...

haha, hey Bern, Sono here...
well, just gotta say, you're a public figure now...so, you probably have to keep "some" privacy, bcuz y'know, one day paparazzi gonna chase after ya...hah!
so did you get the attention of your 'yu-kno-hu'?

bnardhiew said...

HAHAHA,

thanks for the concern sono! haha
My privacy issues are kept pretty well.

heee heee, dont worry.

and, i wasnt talking bout myself wat, just some of my observation~
hee hee

God Bless

liberte2016 said...

ohhh...ya hah...observations konon...
anyway, take care!
oh, i missed ur show...got rerun kah? was taking ur old swimming mate out jalan2 this afternoon...apparently we have more mutual friends than we know...

bnardhiew said...

oh?
siapa tu??

liberte2016 said...

is it safe to post ppl's name in here? nanti kena blackmail pula...kekekeke...

Valentine Thien bah, remember who kah? i think y'all went to same primary also...

bnardhiew said...

oh. okok! \
yeh yeh