Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Did I Tell You What I've Been Up To? HAHA (Cont.)

Hey, so the PT Foundation, in association with Ministry of Health, the Malaysian AIDS Council (MAC), Aquaria KLCC, join forces with Maya Karin and myself on May 18th (Which was also World Aids Memorial Day) to mark AIDS Memorial Day this year by installing a time capsule at Aquaria KLCC.

The event was organized to commemorate those who have died from AIDS, and acts as a timely reminder for every Malaysian and global citizen to renew the commitment to fight discrimination against People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIV) and arresting the scourge of HIV/AIDS. Since 2007 alone, 1.2 million people have died of AIDS related diseases.

I’m just glad that I got the opportunity to do the least that I could do. Yeah.. like… Swimming with the sharks. Yeh, coz since wer suppose to install a time capsule in the aquaria. And mind you there were 6 sharks in there. Not to mention the stingrays!!

Haven’t been diving lots since ive got my liscence, and now in with the sharks.
But nevertheless, I was dang excited! Not lots of people have the opportunity, and it was truly an experience. =)
























































































































Was asked what is it, a celebrity, I would like to get across regarding Aids, and sexual diseases. Since you guys weren’t there, so I thought I get it down over here.
I personally think that family play an important role in sexual education and sexual knowledge. Its just sad to see schools pushing the responsibility to families and vice versa. Whilst all this is going on, our kids get the info from other sources. And who else to tell us the truth aside from our parents who loves us =)
Yes, parents I know its hard and sometimes embarrassing..but really when you look at it.. Your kid is either gonna get the truth from you, or they’re gonna be told by the peeps out there. Your choice. Seriously, I have asked around, and I still haven’t met anyone who didn’t want to hear it from their parents. Most of the time, the parents just don’t talk about it.
See, we kids love getting Accurate and Reliable information wannn~

No comments: