Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm Happy =)

Everyday we rush in and out, going through things that we perceive as important to us.

Many a times, we look through the little things that makes us who we are.
Many a times, we take advantage of the things that seems ordinary to us.
Many a times, we forget the things that makes us contented.
And a lot of times, we do the things we do, because its norm, and worse of all, We are disillusioned by what makes us happy.

The other day, a friend of mine was asked,
"What is the thing that you feel your too old to do?"
"Sitting on 50 cents ride in shopping malls" she answered.

I remembered how much i loved sitting on those rides when i was younger.
I would plea with my mum to lemme ride on it.
Haha
I guess a lot of my guy friends had the same experience.
So, we decided to make ourselves happy.
And yes, we're not too old to do it!














P.S We went away very happy that day =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now it costs 50sen for a ride? I don't even know the price coz I'm old and have no children...kakaka

EADotCom said...

FANTASTIC! Good on you! Great that you did it! (Good short writeup too) Now what was it that made my day when I was younger.... you got me thinking....

red | hongyi said...

LOL!

bernard! these rides r meant for ppl half ur weight! pls go back n check whether those rides are faulty or not now! ;P

bnardhiew said...

JC-

But I AM YOUNG MAAAAA~
hahahahah
no, i think it was RM1 now.
it used to cost RM0.50 last time tho..

bnardhiew said...

A.E-

haha, yeh. i know.
a very intriguing question. yeh?

haha.

bnardhiew said...

Yi-

Heyyy!!
havent spoken to you for ages la gurl!!!
how are you o?
havent seen you online as well lehhhh.

enwei.... I AM, half my weight =) !!
hee hee.

miss ya

Unknown said...

Hey bernard, haha, finally, google your name and found your blog...=P
which I did last time but did not found it....
btw, I was admire you because of your show "motosikal"! hahaha
nice to know you.
well, i remember those ride, last time was rm0.20sen woh...

bnardhiew said...

nkw@i

hahah!!
yes horrr!!
i think sabah wan more expensive lo!
hahaha