Thursday, April 19, 2007

Decisions Decisions

So, I did not get crucified. *big smile*
Hahaha.
Remember around a month ago, when I was challenging myself to do this
–click here-

Apparently, the challenge which was supposed to be one week is coming to one month. And I have to say that it’s been like a habit already. (And yes, the Man U ROMA game was exceptional,besides, technically I DID sleep before 12, and I just woke up at 2am to watch ma!)

But apart from that I get all conscious of time when it’s around 11ish. Haha
Well, just like the book said, it becomes less ‘forced’, and soon, it will become ‘effortless’ and later a habit.
Sure there were times that I wanted to just quit it and forgo the whole deal.
I mean what’s the big deal?
But when I looked at it, it also meant I had a choice to make.

I learnt that even for the things that we do not enjoy doing, but if we press on and keep on doing it, it will soon become a habit.
Note that I did not mention anything bout it being a GOOD or Bad one.
Scary right?
*Got your attention?*

It is undeniable that when a decision is made, and we practice our decision, it naturally becomes an act. When these actions continue over time, it soon becomes a occasional activity, and as it goes on, it soon becomes a habit. Not long, the habit becomes so effortless and with time, it continues to be a lifestyle, soon, it becomes your culture. And 5mg of influence comes along, Poop!! There you go, you get a revolution.

Asked a friend one why she’s smoking, for fun she said.
Weeks later, she told me she wanted to stop smoking,
After months, she told me that she can stop smoking
2 months later, she claimed that she could stop it whenever she wanted.
5 years later, she’s still smoking.
Asked her again why she’s smoking, she said she dunno.

Make a stand for the choices you make.
Ignorance has to stop.
Know Why Your doing What your doing.
Tip, things actually gets REALLY clear and REALLY easy once you start doing that, You might not agree, but maybe that’s coz you haven’t started doing it yet!

No comments: